I LOVE YOU ALL BITCHES

Nine weeks had passed since the engagement. George and I were apart though, because I’d gone back to Hogwarts with Ginny and Neville. Hogwarts was just as hideous, if not worse, than how we’d left it.

The Carrows had now set up these kind of medieval stocks all along The Entrance Hall, and in the biggest corridors. They’d leave students in them for days, without food or water, and there was a charm on them so the person inside them couldn’t use magic. However, this didn’t stop the DA from breaking them out. We’d go in fours, and break two people out at once. We’d use those invisibility hats and stuff Fred and George had at their shop (Ginny and I got an extra special order of all of their defensive items, free of charge ;) to avoid detection as much as possible. Sometimes we’d have to half-carry the poor students back to the Room of Requirement, because they would pass out or be too weak to walk themselves.

There was also another horrible system in place. If one refused to torture another student, they were immediately placed into a kind of ‘coffin’ where they were suspended in the Great Hall. Some people would throw things at them. The DA and I were also responsible for breaking them out, although, unlike the stocks, there was heavy security (like the age line Dumbledore used for the goblet, but with darker magic) So it took longer and was more dangerous to retrieve them.

Another thing they enjoyed was locking students in metal containers where they had no light, no food, and could not move an inch. They were particularly horrible, because as they were soundproof, they left the victim with nothing but their own thoughts. These, though, were easy to break people out of. We called them the thought boxes.

Because I’m a rebellious lil shit, I had been in all of them; bar the thought box. Which was totally fun. I’d also helped to break like 50 people out of them, so that was pretty good. In these eight weeks I’ve been back at school, I’ve had to mend 206 people’s wounds, 87 of which were from Filch whipping people.

Yeah, it’s a hard life.

It’s a hard knock life.

It’s so hard knock, that we’ve made a spell to allow muggle devices into Hogwarts so that we can watch Annie. If you haven’t seen Annie, it’s about a little orphaned ranga who goes and spends her Christmas in this billionaires mansion. If you haven’t seen Annie, I highly recommend it. (but watch the 1999 version because it’s better)

Who am I even talking to?

I DON’T KNOW BUT I HOPE THEY ARE HAPPY AND HAVING A GOOD DAY!

“Willow,” Ginny called from across the Room of Requirement. I was lying on one of the beds attempting to sleep. None of us ever got enough sleep anymore. It was totally ugh. “Division 3 is on their way back with four injuries.”

“Alright.” I mumbled, sitting up and brushing my hair off of my face. On the plus side, I didn’t have to do any search and rescue missions tonight, just healing. I yawned loudly as a third year called Jake gave me a cup of tea. “Thanks Jake.”

“Just doing my bit.” He smiled, walking around and gathering all of the empty cups and dishes.

We’d made a roster. It was the only way this place could be successful. There were about forty of us who’d congregate in the Room of Requirement after hours, and the numbers were slowly growing, so we had to do something to keep the peace.

Thursday nights, like tonight, had second years on cleaning duty – washing all the dishes and whatnot – Third years on food and beverage – like Jake, who gave tea to anyone who looked like they needed a pick me up – fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh years were on their rescue missions. The first years were ‘helping’ me with healing.