IM SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER

I'M APPOLOGISING IN ADVANCE BECAUSE I WROTE THIS CHAPTER AT TWO IN THE MORNING! WOO!

“Oh, fellow madam! Willow! There is a man outside; he has a scar the same as the ones on our new badges!” Jane said, peering out the window.

“The same?!” I said dramatically.

“The very same!”

“I do not believe it! I simply cannot fathom a reason or a way as to how he came to be here!”

Harry was literally standing outside, looking in the window. And his face was pressed against it, squished up and stuff. Hermione was in the background, rolling her eyes and meowing.

“Bollocks! That is indeed Harry Potter. The brother whom is mine very own! The man whom we are fighting for.” I said breathlessly.

“Whatever Trevor.” Jane said, and went back to her knitting.

I ran outside, wand aloft.

“What does Harry Potter do that pisses his sister off?” I said, pointing it threateningly at him.

“Pretty much everything.”  Harry replied, staring at me as if he couldn’t believe his eyes.

“And what did I give you for your birthday present in your second year Hermione?”

“Coupons to ensure your silence.” She said, also looking confused.

“HOLY SHIT IT’S ACTUALLY YOU!” I screamed, and I ran over.

“WAIT!” the pair shouted.

“Oh, okay.”

“What does Willow do that’s really annoying?”

Well this is a tough one.

“Umm, I dunno, breathe?” I said. “Not all the time, sometimes I’m like compassionate and shit. Why don’t you make the question more specific? Like, ‘What does Willow do that really irritates McGonagall?’ besides, then I can have fun answering it.”

“It is you.” Hermione said breathlessly, and she walked over, slightly dazed and STABBED ME IN THE STOMACH.

WHAT THE FUCK

“HERMIONE YOU FUCKED UP BITCH!”

“CALM YO TITS; IT’S A DREAM, DOUCHEBAG!”

“SORRY!”

“THIS IS A FUCKING SIGN WILLOW! YOU CAN’T HANG OUT WITH ALL THESE LITTLE KIDS AND HIDE YOURSELF FROM THE WORLD! YOU NEED TO GO AND DO SOMETHING YOU PRICK-FACE DILLYWALLER! YOU NEED TO FULFIL YOUR FUCKING DESTINY!”

“OH-FUCKING-KAY!”

---

I had a dream about Harry and Hermione and I feel sick. I feel alone despite all these kids I've been training. For what? What is it all for anymore? I know we are fighting a battle, but to what extent? I need to leave before I turn them into an army. I am capable of doing so. And if I continue, what makes me any better than the enemy I am so desperately trying to fight? 

These girls will follow my every command, and I don't want to corrupt them. I don't want to be corrupted by power and turn them into mini death eaters.  I understand what Dumbledore meant forever ago when he told McGonagall that I could be like Voldemort. I do have the potential to raise an army. I do have the potential to become as dark and twisted as he.