THE OTHER POTTER FINAL ENDING EVER 2.2 BLAH

HOLLA GUYS! LONG TIME NO SEE!

ANYWAY I HAVE ONE EXAM TO GO ON MONDAY BUT IDGAF ANYMORE YEAH

THIS IS THE FINAL INSTALMENT OF THE OTHER POTTER!!!

And it continues from the Alternate Ending 2 part 1.

This might be boring but I tried to tie off every loose end I could think of.

Enjoy...

Voldemort was dead, killed by his own rebounding curse, and Harry stood with two wands in his hands, staring down at his enemy’s shell.

Silence ensued.

“Woo,” I said feebly, letting myself drop from the air.  “Oh no, hugs.” I zoomed back into the air again because I didn’t feel like hugging. I felt like watching.

Watching all my people being happy.

Hey, what do you know?

Perhaps this is my heaven.

“Willow, would you come down from there?” George called up to me.

I floated down a bit and pulled him up into the air above the commotion.

“Look at it, George.” I smiled, tears brimming in my eyes. “They’re happy. People can finally be happy.” I was crying harder now, and I looked at him. “We can finally be happy.”

“I know,” he whispered, and it was the most earnest thing I’ve ever heard him say.

The sun rose steadily over Hogwarts, and the Great Hall blazed with life and light. Harry was an indispensable part of the mingled outpourings of jubilation and celebration. They wanted him there with them, their leader and symbol, their saviour and their guide. They wanted me there too. Like, I saved all those bitches from death, and they fucking knew it. But I was tired, so I stayed floating in the air. I was too emotionally drained to feel much of anything.

News had been breaking constantly. The Imperiused up and down the country had come back to themselves. The Death Eaters were fleeing or else being captured, that the innocent of Azkaban were being released at that very moment, and that Kingsley Shacklebolt had been named temporary Minister of Magic.

They moved Voldemort’s body and laid it in a chamber off the Hall.

 McGonagall had replaced the House tables, but nobody was sitting according to House anymore: All were jumbled together, teachers and pupils, ghosts and parents, centaurs and house-elves, and Firenze lay recovering in a corner, and Grawp peered in through a smashed window, and people were through food into his laughing mouth.

George had rejoined his family below, and I lay hovering. Watching Harry. More than anyone else, this had been his battle. He must be fucking tired. I observed him sitting on a bench next to Luna, and I stalked them so I could eavesdrop.

“I’d want some peace and quiet, if it were me,” she said.

“I’d love some,” he replied.

“I’ll distract them all,” she said. “Use your Cloak.”

And before he could say a word she cried, “Oooh, look, a Blibbering Humdinger!” and pointed out of the window. Everyone who heard looked around, and Harry slid the Cloak up over himself.

“Fuck.” I said, and I dropped out of the air on top of him.

“Willow, what are you -?”

“Shh, I’m joining you.” I pulled the cloak over myself too.