I had to pee the entire time i wrote this but i was too lazy to get up

We’d reached the end of the tunnel, and there was another door. I was not going to open the door. It was not my door to open. I could not open the door. Because I was a coward and the other side of the door was a frightening prospect.

Prospect. How do I know that word?
“Well, Neville, you can open it.” I smiled.
“No, no, ladies first, I insist.” He said, looking equally as apprehensive.
“You’re all pansies.” Kate said, pushing ahead and opening the door.
We all walked into a dark room, and closed the door behind us. Said door, was a painting of a girl.
“I feel confused and uncomfortable and the only way to make me feel less so is to speak.” I said aloud. “I have no idea what is happening right now.”

“Does that make you feel better about being confused?” Christopher asked.

“Surprisingly yes. Indeed. This does make me feel better about being confused.”

Whilst I wasn’t paying attention, an old man has entered the room.
“Oi! What are you lot doing in here?!” he shouted, outraged. He held his wand aloft.
“Is this the Hog’s Head?” Neville asked. That was really quite random Neville.
“It is. How did you get here?” HOW DID NEVILLE KNOW!?

Wait. The owner of the Hog’s Head was Dumbledore’s brother. Dumbledore told me last year. He stole that memory along with others, but, well, they were back now. So I know things. Yeah.

“You’re Aberforth Dumbledore.” I said to him. “We were at Hogwarts, the room of requirement. They needed a way out, and the room gave them one.”
“How do you know my name?” he asked me.
“Your brother told me all about you. He said you’d be here to help us if we needed it.” Neville gave me a puzzled look. “What? I forgot.” I turned back to Aberforth. “So are you going to help us or?”
“My brother might have mentioned me, but did he mention –“
“Yes, he told me about Ariana. He told me everything.” Aberforth looked me up and down. “So, are you going to show us a little bit of barman hospitality?”

He glared at me, and I just raised my eyebrows and stared back.
“Oh, Alright then.” He growled. “How can I help you?” He did a weird little curtsey thing.
“How doth one create a Portkey?” Alison asked him with a grin.
****
The family was gone safely, and we now had a perfectly good route for traffic to pass in and out of Hogwarts. Ahh, I love the smell of illegally saving lives in the morning.

Ginny was alerted of this new entrance via galleon, and then she passed this message to Fred and George, who then passed it along the Potterwatch network.

A week and a half later, however, Ginny sent us Galleon news that she wouldn’t be returning to Hogwarts. That same week, Luna sent us a message saying that she was safe – she didn’t explain how or why though because the galleon messages are very short.

Two weeks after that, half of our little congregation of rebels had returned home to their families, with the help of Aberforth.

The following week, Michael corner was caught releasing a first year who was in the stocks. To make a statement about it, he was pretty badly tortured. Nev and I couldn't really ask anyone else to be subjected to that, so our rescue missions were cancelled. 

We kept doing underground stuff, like spraypainting walls and stuff with lightning bolts, and putting up recruitment signs. It was fun. Well, it was up until they tried to capture Neville's gran to 'control' him. It would have been a great plan had she not been a bad arse. She was on the run, and Neville was now permanently hiding out in the room of requirement. 

I was still doing weird shit at random times of the day though. I sort of figured that they weren’t going to kill me – come on! I am potential bait for Harry Potter! I’m indestructible! – and there were quite a few people to save from various torture devices, so I continued to do that.