I fell in love how you fall asleep, slowly; then all at once.

My brain was fuzzy and I couldn’t comprehend anything.

Someone screamed, oh hey, it was me. Awkward. The protection around the burrow had been broken and people were disaparating. Cloaked and masked figures were appearing.

“George!” I screamed, I couldn’t see him.

“Go.” His voice shouted back.

 I had to find Ron and Hermione and Harry. We had to escape.

“Ron!” Hermione cried. “Ron, where are you?”

“Willow!” Harry was shouting.

I threw myself towards him.

And then Ron was there.  I caught hold of Hermione’s free arm, and I felt her turn on the spot; sight and sound were extinguished as darkness pressed in upon me; all I could feel was Hermione’s hand as I was squeezed through space.

“Where are we?” said Ron’s voice.

“Tottenham Court Road,” panted Hermione. “Walk, just walk, we need to find somewhere for you to change.”

I did as she asked. We half walked, half ran up the wide dark street thronged with late-night revellers and lined with closed shops, stars twinkling above them. A double-decker bus rumbled by and a group of merry pub-goers ogled them as they passed; Harry and Ron were still wearing dress robes. Hermione and I in our dresses.

“Hermione, we haven’t got anything to change into,” Ron told her, as a young woman burst into raucous giggles at the sight of him.

“Why didn’t I make sure I had the Invisibility Cloak with me?” said Harry, inwardly cursing his own stupidity. “All last year I kept it on me and—“

“It’s okay, I’ve got the Cloak, I’ve got clothes for the two of you,” said Hermione, “Just try and act naturally until—this will do.”

She led us down a side street, then into the shelter of a shadowy alleyway.

“When you say you’ve got the cloak and clothes...” said Harry, frowning at Hermione, who was carrying nothing except her small beaded handbag, in which she was now rummaging.

“Yes, they’re here,” said Hermione, and to our utter astonishment, she pulled out a pair of jeans, a sweatshirt, some maroon socks, and the invisibility cloak.

“How the ruddy hell—?”

“Undetectable Extension Charm,” said Hermione. “Tricky, but I think I’ve done it okay; anyway, I managed to fit everything we need in here.” She gave the fragile-looking bag a little shake and it echoed like a cargo hold as a number of heavy objects rolled around inside it. “Oh, damn, that’ll be the books,” she said, peering into it, “and I had them all stacked by subject. . . . Oh well. . . . Harry, you’d better take the Invisibility Cloak. Ron, hurry up and changed . . .”

“When did you do all this?” Harry asked as Ron stripped.

Sexy.

“I told you at the Burrow, I’ve had the essentials packed for days, you know, in case we needed to make a quick getaway. I packed your rucksack this morning, Harry, after you changed, and put it in here. . . . I just had a feeling. . . .”

“You’re amazing, you are,” said Ron, handing her his bundled up robes as I threw my dress and heels at her.

So I have to stay in this stupid dress?

I magicked my dress into tights and an oversized jumper and some bright blue converse.

I’m hawt.