this isn't proofread so it won't sense make but whatevs

Dumbledore appeared before me.

“Willow,” He said, “This is not a pensive as you know it. This is more like, a dream-like state. It lets you relive your memories, rather than watch your own memories. It probably doesn’t make much sense, but when you find yourself speaking, do not be alarmed, you’re only reliving something. You cannot alter anything, don’t even try…Be safe.”

The Dumbledore dissolved and I was sitting by a lake surrounded by weeping Willow trees.

“Stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper I love you-“George sang.

“Why are there so many songs? I’m sick of hearing music.” I groaned.

“How can you be sick of hearing music?” George said, picking up a small branch from the ground and twirling it through his fingers. “It’s so beautiful, simple and uncomplicated.”

“Oh god, why is everything so deep and meaningful?” I moaned. “Can’t I just have a normal dream?”

“Why would you want a normal dream?” said a familiar voice, but she didn’t have a familiar face.

She had shoulder length tomato coloured curls, with bright blue eyes, that were very prominent on her small face. Her skin was lightly tanned, her ruby red lips smiling in my direction.

“And who are you and why are you in my dream?” I asked, and her smile widened as she adjusted her fading black T-shirt.

“I’m Miss Craw, Miss Lucy Alice Craw. The voice in your head. This is what I look like.” She said, shaking her head slightly, so her curls bumped her in the face.

“Well, nice to meet you Lucy.”

“Good to meet you too Willow,” she said, and then her eyes fell to George. “Get out.” She ordered, and he disappeared.

“What did you do that for?” I said angrily.

“We need to talk, the things Dumbledore couldn’t know. I decided to casually come into your dreams to tell you.” Lucy said sulkily.

“Okay.” I said slowly.

“You’re probably going to tell this to Dumbledore anyway, but he couldn’t know until now.”

“Right.”

“I want you to know that what I said in that prophecy was all a lie.” Lucy told me. “The one with me in it.”

“Huh?”

“It was only put in place to stop you questioning things for a while.” I was informed.  “So, I’m not from a different world than yours, I’m from your world at a different point in time. Willow, I’m from your future, but here’s the kicker, in the future, you don’t exist.”

“What? I died?”

“No, you just don’t exist, there never was a Willow Potter. Tree. Thing. You.”

"How do I not exist?" I asked, pinching myself to reaffirm that I do, indeed, exist.

"Harry existed, and Ron, Hermione too. But you... You just didn't exist."

"Wait. What do you mean 'Harry existed' huh? Doesn't he exist?"

"He died in the war that hasn't yet started..."

"Died? No. He can't..."

"The future isn't good, I was born in the ‘age of fire’ as you-know-who calls it. He just kills people. Join him or be killed. Be killed if you join him..."