Potterheads (sorry that this is weird and short)

I entered Diagon Alley alone. It was early morning – very early morning – and it was still dark. I had my new badge hidden under my coat. The aforementioned badge was in the shape of a lightning bolt. Ruby and the girls had helped me to design it, because I thought that the resistance should have a cool symbol, like the dark mark, but more electric.

What.

It’s supposed to be like Harry’s scar okay? Gosh.

Anyway, said badge wasn’t the only thing we had. I’d taken a leaf from Hermione’s book, and whipped up some more of those enchanted galleons so that we could communicate if separated. I also had spares if I were to find other resistors!

Do I call them resistors?

The rebel force?

Wait wrong series.

What shall we call ourselves though?

The Lightning?

“Too gay-in-a-no-offence-intended-to-homosexual-people-way.” Lucy told me.

What about Harry’s army?

“Too copyrighted.”

What about Potters?

“No.”

POTTERHEADS!

“WONDERFUL!”

Anyway, Diagon alley was a desolate wasteland, well, at least 83.78% of it.

Ollivander’s was shut, like last year, which is what I was hoping for.

I broke in, stealing wands as I went. It struck me as odd that no one had taken the liberty to do this already, but then again, every good wizard left had respected Ollivander enough to leave his shit alone.

And then you had me.

At least I was doing this for the greater good, or whatever.

I was doing this shit for the Potterhead Rebellion.

That sounds cool.

With a collection of wands in a bag, I managed to fall over, and smash my face into glass, which hurt, because I rolled over into salt and then lemon juice.

I was in complete and utter agony, and I lay withering silently on the floor for a while, until I gathered my strength enough to move on.

I decided to leave my face bleeding, so that the girls could fix it for me. I'm compassionate and thoughtful and shit. Though, I did catch my own reflection in the broken shop window, and I was unrecognisable.

Dayum Africa!

I finally exited the shop, only to notice that there was an angry red-headed boy standing in front of me.

"And what do you think you're doing?" He demanded, and I realised he was holding his wand at the ready.

"Umm..." I paused, before recognising who the boy was.

"You're stealing wands, you little thief." Fred snarled. "How could you do that while the world is going to hell? Tell me why you’re taking them and you better have a good damned reason or so help me God.”

"The DA is back." I said quietly.

"What?" He said, but I didn't know if he heard or not.

"I'm helping with the resistance." I said quieter still. 

"Who are you?" He asked, and I moved my coat to the side to reveal my lightning badge. “Seriously, who are you?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I smirked and stacked it.

"Willow?"

"Shh," I chastised "Don't tell George I've been here."

"Where's Ron? The others?"

"We, err got separated."

"Shit, how long ago?"

"A month or two."

"Do you have a wireless? Or a radio?" Fred asked randomly.

"Yeah, I think."

"Tune into Potter watch, station 27.2, password this week is scapegoat." 

"Okay, I've got to go." I said checking the time.

Fred hugged me. 

"That's from George," he smiled. "Be safe."

“Wait.” I said, and I handed him a handful of galleons and lightning badges.

“Why are you giving me money?” he asked.

“They’re like the ones for the DA.” I said hurriedly. “Only give them to the people you trust completely.”

“I promise.” He said.

“We’re the Potterhead rebellion.” I grinned awesomely.

“That name is bloody brilliant.” Fred said.

“Yeah, they invented it for people who were fans of the book series written about Harry’s life from a third person perspective, non-inclusive of my part in the entire series, or my existence for that matter.”

What.

“What?” Lucy asked.

“What?” Fred asked.

“What?”  I asked.

I apparated without another word, and ended up outside Ruby's door, which then opened.

"What happened to your face?" Ruby asked when she saw me, I stepped over the threshold and slammed the door.

"Long story." I said, because I didn't want to admit my failure at coordination. "Grab a wand, see if it likes you."

"If it likes us?" 

"The wand chooses the witch, Miss Jane." I smiled sounding high, wise and creepy. Aka like Ollivander. Judging by her face, I nailed it. 

About a half hour passed, and everyone finally had a wand.

I’d also stolen half a dozen spell books from the bookshop, and the girls were practicing defensive spells on each other.

“Hey, rubix, do you have a radio, or something?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Cause there’s potterwatch and we can get the details on shit.” I said.

“Oh, okay.” She said, and she fixed it all up so that we could hear the station.

 They were talking about weather, which was weird, but then I was distracted when Jane came over.

“I need to fix your face.” She said, and she jabbed me in the eye with her wand.

“Oww!” I cried, clutching my face. She actually had healed my face, despite her trying to gouge out my eyeball.

“Sorry, but it was fun.” She smirked and disappeared into the other room.

“Gosh, she’s at an evil age, isn’t she?” Ruby laughed.