jf vrjnrtjtvnsrtjkg rjrscnm

I didn’t know what happened. Fred was dead. Ruby was dead. Everyone was dying. No. This isn’t real. It’s a bad dream. Oh God.

There were curses. And spiders. And Giants. And everything.  

They were coming towards the building.

And there was a giant gaping hole for them to come in and kill us.

“HERMIONE, HARRY, RON! GO!” I bellowed.

They didn’t move.

“GO!” I screamed, slapping Harry, and they ran.

Percy and I moved Fred into a safer place and we climbed down the remainder of the stairs, before separating. I saw George, but I ran the opposite direction.

How do you tell someone that their twin, their brother, their best friend has died?

I apparated to near the Whomping Willow where, oddly enough, Harry, Ron and Hermione were. They were surrounded by dementors.

The air was cold. Frozen. There was a feeling of hopelessness in the air. It was silent.

 “EXPECTO PATRONUM!” I bellowed, seeing as the trio couldn’t be happy. See, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

And then Luna, Ernie and Seamus were there, with their own patronuses.

“That’s right…” Luna was saying, “Very good…” as though we were in the DA again, practicing. “Come on Harry, think of something happy.”

“Something happy?” he said, his voice cracked.

“We’re all still here,” she whispered, “we’re still fighting. Come on, now. . . .”

There was a silver spark, then a wavering light, and then, the stag burst from the end of Harry’s wand. It cantered forward, and now the dementors scattered in earnest, and immediately the night was mild again.

“Can’t thank you enough,” said Ron shakily, turning to Luna, Ernie, Seamus and I “you just saved— ”

With a roar and an earth-quaking tremor, another giant came lurching out of the darkness from the direction of the forest, brandishing a club taller than any of us.

“RUN!” Harry shouted again, but no one needed no telling. We’d bolted away. I lost the trio, but Luna, Ernie, Seamus and I had rejoined the battle.

I was dueling three Death Eaters, which isn’t easy, when one of them pulled out a knife.

“What?” I said, because you don’t often see knives in wizarding duels.

There was a loud BANG a flash of green and red light.  My wand went flying somewhere.

And then, although I wasn’t entirely sure what was happening, Luna had fallen on top of his knife.

“NO!” I screamed out; somehow knocking out the Death Eaters in the vicinity with the noise. “Luna!”

I couldn’t find my wand. I needed my wand to heal her. I knelt beside her, squeezing her hand.

“I can’t – I don’t – Luna.”

 “It’s okay.” She said, gurgling blood. “My mum’s here. She’s going to take me somewhere...You’re doing fine…Don’t lose hope…” she shut her eyes.

“Luna, no. No. No. no.”

“Now comes the mystery.” She whispered. Her hand fell from mine, limp.