FILLER

F is for FUCKING HELL I JUST GOT ENGAGED TO GEORGE.

U is for U BETTER BELIEVE IT.

N is for NO ONE WILL BE AT THE WEDDING UNLESS IT IS HELD AFTER THE WAR EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE NO ONE WILL BE AT THE WEDDING AFTER THE WAR BECAUSE THEY MIGHT ALL BE DEAD YET WE HAVE BOTH JUST DECIDED TO HAVE THE WEDDING AFTER THE WAR.

(Did you see that? I’m looking toward the future. Weird, isn’t it.)

(Have you noticed that I’m giving up on ‘my destiny’?)

(Do you think it’s selfish that I just want to be happy, and that I don’t care about the war anymore?)

(Well, yes, it is selfish, but I don’t care anymore. I want to marry George and have red-headed babies.)

I was in the bathroom, admiring my ring (I didn’t go in there to admire my ring; I peed and then looked at it. Why am I saying this?). It was delicate and small, which was the kind of simplicity I loved about it. It was a simple; gold, with a petite diamond incrusted in it. The inside was engraved with our names, so that when I took it off, it left a weird mark of our names on my hand. In other words, it was completely, mind numbingly perfect.

It was about an hour after the proposal, and we hadn’t told anyone yet. I found the whole idea of telling anyone awkward, because I forgot how to words, but George claimed that it would be easy, and maybe even bring some light into this family.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom.

Fuck.

Fuckin.

Fuckity.

“Stop swearing in your head.” George mumbled to me, taking my hand in his as we made our way downstairs.

“How did you -?” I looked at him in confusion. “You know what? Never mind.”

“I am magic.” He said coolly.

“And I’m a llama.”

“Wow you haven’t mentioned llamas in a while.” George grinned.

“I don’t have to...the llama is always with me.”

“MOTHER AND FATHER!” George shouted as soon as we had descended every step and were in the living room.

“George!?” they both said worriedly, running out of the living room. “What’s wrong?”

“Uh,” He froze and looked at me.

It’ll be easy Dear.” I mimicked him from earlier. George smiled at me.

“So I, uh, asked Willow to marry me and she said yeah, and now we’re engaged.” He spoke in one breath and I started laughing. Ginny, who I assumed was listening, tackled me – she jumped from some step above me – to the floor.

“Show us the ring or it didn’t happen.” She snarled.

I was laughing, and sort of in pain, because Ginny is a vicious bitch, but nevertheless, I held my ringed hand above my head.

“SHE AIN’T JOKING, MA!” Ginny shouted, pulling the ring off of my finger.

“Oi, don’t hurt it.” I warned, as Ginny held the ring triumphantly above her head. She rolled off of me, and flashed it in front of Mrs. Weasley’s face. Mrs. Weasley was hugging George and crying, and I didn’t really know what that meant.

“Congratulations.” Mr. Weasley grinned, helping me up. “At least you can now be legally part of the family.”

I didn’t know what to say then, so I hugged him.

And then Mrs. Weasley was hugging us. And Ginny and Fred emerged from somewhere and joined in, and George was hugging and we were all hugging and it was hilarious, and awesome and beautiful.

Fgrehjberngbrhengrufbnjrekhnfrekjfn

Yes this chapter is mostly filler.

And yes it is short.

I have decided to do an author’s note because I can, and you don’t have to read it.

I had a test yesterday, and it was English, and it was really bad. I didn’t finish my essay and that was really bad. So yeah. Bad.

I got my maths results back, and I got 63%!! That’s awesome because the test was fuck hard and only 4 people in my class passed.

I also failed modern history, but I always fail modern, so there isn’t any news there. Though, other people failed worse than me, so that made me feel better. I'M NOT THE BOTTOM OF MY CLASS FOR ONCE!

Ha, I am imagining y’all reading this and going ‘she’s so dumb’, but I am proof that you can be really dumb and still make some random people on the internet love you <3

I also was uber sick today, like I puked 4 times. But yeah. THAT’S ALL COOL BECAUSE I WROTE A FUCKING WEIRD CHAPTER.

Anyway, THE TRAUMA IS COMPLETELY OVER ON NOVEMBER 4TH SO I EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO REMEMBER THAT DATE AND CELEBRATE WITH ME BECAUSE MY TESTS ARE OVER FOREVER! (well, I’m finished school tests anyway)

Also, I’d like to say that I love you all. All of you who’ve been with Willow from the beginning and have stuck with her til now, despite my shitty irregular uploads.  I love you if you just started reading the series today, or last month or whatever. I just seriously fucking love you guys. You’ve saved my life and changed my life and just thankyou.