Part 7 This

This is the start
Of something beautiful
This is the start
Of something new
You are the one
Who'd make me loose it all
You are the start
Of something new

Seven-thirty came along and Meredith had retreated to the locker room to change. She and Derek had never really went on any dates when they were seeing each other the first time. She felt nervous, something she never really ever felt. She didn't even know why she was nervous, they have been together for what seemed like forever now.

She put on her lilac sweater along with her jeans and keeping her regular converse on, she wished she had something nicer to put on but she was in a rush this morning so she didn't even think about it. She waited out her nerves until she had just enough time to make it to the lobby right before eight.

As she stepped off the elevator, she saw him standing there with his eyes looking down at his phone. His hair perfectly tousled along with his coat and good jeans, the ones that outlined his ass perfectly. The stupid pregnancy hormones kicked in again, causing her to feel all hot and bothered just looking at him. She didn't know how she could spend all night in public with him and not jump his bones. As she got closer to him, she smelled his cologne, the perfect scent that just made her nostrils fall in love with him.

"Hey there sexy, got a hot date?" She smirked, trying to flirt with him. He looked up at her, smiling and shaking his head slightly at her.

"I do, with this amazing woman who looks just perfect and smells like, like this flower that just makes me crazy when I smell it," he smiled as he leaned down and placed a quick kiss on her lips.

"Mhm, lavender. It's in my condition," she giggled, walking next to him. He grabbed her hand as they walked out the doors.

"Ah well I love it, my new favorite flower," he smiled back down at her. He loved her giggly face as she looked back at him. Even at night she had this radiating glow to her skin, pregnancy sure did look great on her.

"I'll remember that. So I drove to work this morning so we can take your car or mine," she shrugged as they stopped just before the end of the sidewalk.

"How about you drive yours to your house and I'll follow behind you so I can take you home afterward," he smiled, guiding her toward her car.

"Alright, well maybe you can stay the night too," she smiled, having a smirk to her face. He shook his head slightly as he opened the door for her.

"Not today, I'm keeping my word," he whispered against her lips before kissing her deeply. He pulled away before things got too hot and closed her door. He went back to his car and drove to Meredith's house. She was already there and standing against the back of car. She hopped in, a smile on her face extremely wide as she leaned over and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

They drove to the little Italian restaurant they talked about, the ride was pretty quiet. They were each in their little own world, him holding her hand just to make sure she was still there. They arrived at the restaurant that was extremely pack, Meredith now weary of going in and waiting forever.

"We don't have to eat here," she spoke up, watching as another crowd of people moved into the small building.

"Is that what the babies want?" He asked seriously. She bit her lip, wanting to not answer because she was craving it.

"Yes," she mumbled, looking into his eyes. She could tell by the look on his face that he was going to do anything to get her the food.

"Then we will figure something out," he replied with a smile. They both got out of the car and walked toward the crowded building, hand-in-hand. Derek proceeded to kiss Meredith's cheek as he told her to wait there under the pavilion next to the restaurant before he went inside by himself.