Part 6 Ignition

Chapter VI
Ignition

It's the remix to ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rollin' that body
Got every man in here wishin'

Meredith woke up, not from her usual feeling of nausea but for something different. A new phase was entering her pregnancy and she tossed and turned, the urge was rushing through her body and she didn't know what to do about it. She couldn't fill the need by herself, she needed the person who did this to her to help. She craved it, like there was no tomorrow. She knew he was on-call and probably at the hospital. A wicked idea came into her brain and she smirked and she threw the covers off her body. Her stomach now having a small bump to it, nothing more than a little extra pudge.

It was 5:00am, she could claim she wanted to have an early start when she went in. Excuses continued to flow through her as she threw clothes on her body, making it out the door as fast as she could. No good excuse could come to mind as her head was still in a trans. She craved his touch, she didn't care about the rules anymore.

After parking her car, she quickly hurried inside to find Derek. She looked all over until she found him at the nurses station. He looked exhausted, like he had just gotten out of a long surgery.

"Hey," she whispered in his ear and he whipped around and a smile grew on his face.

"Hi, you're here early," he kept that smile on his face. He loved seeing her, no matter the circumstances.

"Mhm, come with me," she took his hand and dragged him to an empty on-call room.

"What are you doing?" He managed to ask before she attacked him with her lips.

"Do I need to explain," she said coming up for air, before he looked dumbfounded. He assumed she didn't want to have sex yet, they had only went on two dates since their agreement.

"Mm, we have to talk," he mumbled in between kisses. Her body pressing up against his made it hard for him to even think.

"Can't we talk later?" She smirked, her hand traveled down his torso and down to his pants.

"Yes," he gave in to her, lifting her up and laying her down on to the bed. He lifted her shirt from the bottom, dragging his tongue from her pant line up as he slowly took her her shirt.

"Fuck Derek," she bucked her hips against him, feeling his bulge trying to push out of his pants. Their moans and groans filled the air as their clothes were removed, his tongue danced with hers as their bodies collided.

Her hands in his hair, pulling the tips as he thrust harder. His lips on her neck as she pressed her body against his. Their bodies were one, for the first time in a few months he had craved her every minute he's been with her. Finally joined together, moving as one. After what seemed like just a few short minutes, they sent each other into an orgasmic train.

Both of them coming off their high, he rolled off her and by her side. Their sweaty bodies still extremely close to one another. He slowly moved his hand over the bump that had slowly developed over the last thirteen weeks. Her hand covered his and she looked over at him.

"What did you want to talk about?" She breathed heavily, her head still spinning.

"So since we already had sex, I was thinking I should take you out to dinner tonight," he smiled, earning a small, breathless giggle from her.

"You should, and to that new Italian place they just put in town," she had craved anything to do with pasta.

"So I'll meet you in the lobby at 8?" He asked, slowly getting up to put his scrubs back on.

"Mhm," she put her clothes back on, leaning up to place a quick kiss on his lips.

"See you at 8," she mumbled as she was going out the door. She hurried up to the locker room and changed into her scrubs.

"Grey, you and Yang are in the pit," Bailey shouted as she stood at the doorway. Meredith rolled her eyes, she hated the pit almost as much as she hated scut.

"So how's dating McDreamy going?" Cristina asked as she walked next to Meredith.

"It's good, I don't really know how else to explain it," she really didn't know what it was, it's like nothing has changed from before except now she has a fetus in her stomach, their fetus.

"Nothing different?" she questioned. That didn't make much sense, things should have changed.

"Nope. We are taking it slow, or we were suppose to be taking it slow. I wanted to take it slow then these stupid pregnancy hormones basically pulled the plug on that plan," she groaned. She didn't regret the sex, she never regretted sex with him, she just wished they would have stuck to the plan. That she should have been able to stick to the plan.

"So you guys were not having sex and now you are?"

"No. Yes. Kind of, I don't know. I don't want to have sex but I do want to have sex. It's been so long and I just want to jump on him every time I see him," she tried to explain. Everything seemed so complicated.

"Mer it sounds really complicated. Are you sure you're ok with everything?" Cristina was confused by her person like she always was. Meredith was still fragile, she didn't want her to get hurt.

"I am positive, so how's you and Burke?" Meredith tried to change the subject, she saw how Cristina rolled her eyes but she chose to ignore it, nothing else she could do about it. She knew her life was only getting more complicated but it didn't matter because she was happy.