"Thank you?" she says, making it sound as if it's a question and quickly walks into the bathroom.

As I walk over to my bed, sitting down, I feel my heartbeat fast. I gulp, inhaling a sharp breath knowing this is wrong, especially for me.

The big bad alpha, falling in love with a woman, but not just any woman, his mate.

I close my eyes and relax my mind, but it didn't work. Hearing the door close shut, I notice Amelia come out with my t-shirt over her small body.

I almost gave myself a reward for giving her a perfect t-shirt but no, no, no.

"What're you thinking?" she asks, her face confused.

"Nothing," I lie. She shrugs it off and makes her way to the window, looking at the view. It wasn't the best view, but as long as I had a window with the light shining in my room.

I couldn't help myself, but someone, something took over me and forces me to follow her footsteps, and now I'm behind her, so close to touching the beautiful creature.

Amelia

I can feel his warm presence from behind. A shot of spark hit through my body when his warm breath attaches itself onto my skin, forming goosebumps.

When someone's strong grasp pulls me back, I gasp at his movement. He's a beast, he's ruthless, everything about him yells danger. I should be disliking the feel of this, but I can't help myself but stay still.

There was a slight moment of silence between us, but not until his face leans in my neck, making me more shocked than ever. I didn't know what to do or how to react.

"What're you doing?" I almost yell.

"You smell... good," he mumbles, his voice deeper than usual. His voice surprised me even more.

"Uh, I think —" I was soon cut off when he turns me around.

I gasp, this isn't Vincent. His eyes, they were usually a brown color. Now, they were darker than usual and scarier than before.

I didn't notice how close he was until the sharp tip of his perfectly shaped nose brushed against my nose, making me shutter. I wanted him to come closer, to close the gap between us, but something is holding me back and I don't know if it's some bad vibe I'm getting or because this isn't him.

"V - Vincent," I stutter, slightly gulping. He didn't care to stop but as the seconds go by, the closer he was.

"Vincent, what're you doing?" I say, gently tapping his shoulder. He ignores me once again, his lips very close to mine now.

Thoughts ran in my mind. What if he does kiss me and we don't stop? What if we do kiss, but he hits me for doing this to him? For making the beast love again.

I snap out of my thoughts.

"Vincent!" I yell, pushing him, hard. He snaps out of his thoughts, looking confused as ever.

"Uh, what?" he says, startled. He looks around him and shakes his head.

Vincent finally looks up and stares at me. He examines my features and his eyes grow.

"What did Aries do?" he says, his eyes show fear. Is he scared I'll do something or is he scared his wolf harmed me?

"Uh, he did nothing," I say, furrowing my brows. He gives me a scared look, then his face turns blank. Vincent clears his throat and turns around. I thought he was going to leave, but then he turns his head to the left, only his left corner eye can see me.