Selfless

Selfless Promise
"Some might consider me a fool,
But I promise you my fidelity,
Not just till we are married,
Even as we sally forwards,
I stay as true as that sun,
In our joint life, I pledge my fidelity,
And I pledge my exclusive faithfulness." ~Atul Kaushal - Drona

~Ruben's P.O.V. (Yay~)

"Well, It can't be healthy for mortals to stay here, so you two better be off." Dahlia states as she raises her arms and points two fingers at Alexander and Karmin.

"How are we supposed to leave?" Alex questions.

"Well, I'll just grab you two and teleport-" I began stating before Dahlia cut me off.

"Like this." Dahlia swipes the two fingers in the air and instantly the ground from beneath Karmin and Alex's feet disappears. They pause for a moment before they realize what just happened.

"Wait... What the fuck!?" Alex yells out as they begin to fall. They quickly fall out of our vision. What was Dahlia thinking? They could die falling that high up! Is she trying to kill them?

"What the hell was that, Dahlia?" I turn my head over towards Dahlia and glare at her.

"You need to be off too. Shall I do the same to you? Well, you somewhat have wings, so you should survive." She greets my glare with another glare.

"You're a grade A bitch, you know?"

"No cussing in Heaven. It's a simple process for who will survive: If Alexander and Karmin both decide to be uncooperative, they'll both die. If Alexander and Karmin decide to cooperate by keeping Alexander alive, like they most likely will, then Alexander will live and Karmin will die. Alex is selfish, Karmin is selfless, they're setting themselves up for disaster."

"You know you Angels aren't allowed to kill people unless it's their assigned job for them right." I cross my arms and give her a sly grin. Maybe she'll get banished from the Heavens for doing that?

"Well, we see how that job turned out for you, didn't we, Ruben?"She mimics me in crossing her arms and giving a sly grin. Is this bitch really throwing shade at me because it's about to get real dark in here if she is?

~Karmin's P.O.V.

"What the fuck was she thinking!?" Alex continuously screamed as we fell through the sky.

"How the hell would I know what she was thinking?" I roll my eyes, slightly annoyed by is earlier statements about me being a soulless idiot. He can fall to his death for all I care. I somehow manage to cross my arms as if I didn't care about falling.

"Don't you have magic? Can you even do anything besides be a waste!?" He yells at me causing me to gasp in anger. He's been pushing his luck all day.

"Shut up! I lied! I am nowhere near the 'most powerful witch' in my coven! I'm weak! The only type of magic I'm good at is manipulation!" Something in the sentence piqued his interest.

"Did you say manipulation? Hey, Karmin? Can you bring people back to life?"

"What! That's dark magic! I'm not a dark witch! I'm not allowed to use that type of magic!" Why would he possibly need me to bring anyone back to life? What is he planning?

"Hmm..." He begins to think to himself over my response.

"Why can't we just fall to the ground like this so the pain has a larger surface to spread out to instead of it being concentrated in one spot?" The begin falling with my back side and my arms and legs spread out.