Fallen King

"This is a monarchy not a democracy! The people don't get to pick their kings!" The guards were holding me back by my arms attempting to stop me from strangling my brother. My brother gave me look of victory, he had finally become king and me, his elder brother, became merely a prince. He chuckled and spoke out loud so everyone could hear him,"You must have been the worst king in existence if the citizens voted you out." Everyone pointed and laughed at me, their king! When I get back into power I'll make sure they're all beheaded!

The guards grabbed my crown from my head and placed it on my brothers. He looked at me with a smug grin and his glasses glared like in some type of anime! How dare my younger brother Eugene look at his elder brother like that! I'm King Alexander the Great Goddammit! I'm also King Alexander the Handsome but that's currently irrelevant. They didn't even give him a proper coronation! He isn't the proper king! I'm the king!

He looked back at the crowd of cheering peasants, he gave the crowd of kingly smile. The golden crown fit his grayish brown hair that went down ears. the front of his hair went to his eyes covering over the right lens of his glasses just a little. He was fairly tall, but still shorter than me by an inch or two. He still wore his princely attire; A long sleeve buttoned shirt with fabric over the line that separates the fabric down the middle of the front side.

He my might have my crown but he doesn't have cape! As if the devil was reading my mind, one of the guards took off my cape and draped it over my brother's shoulder covering his golden shoulder pads. I screamed in anger and humiliation at my brother and the guards assisting him. The guards always loved my brother more, the bakers loved him more, the gardeners loved him more, everyone loved him more than me, even our parents, well at least our dad did.

They placed the crown of a prince on my head and placed a princely robe on me. I have officially been devoted to a prince. The guards finally let go of me but I couldn't bring myself to do anything. All eyes were on me. I was the laughing stock, the joker, the fool. Grab the fool's cap and place it on my head. I'd rather sit in the fools chair than this. No one can take a fool seriously, no one wants a fool to a the kingdom.

"I have a new title for you, dear elder brother of mine." He held back a chuckle. How dare he think of chaining my title of King Alexander the Great! "Prince Alexander the Stupid." A roar of laughter come from the crowd, even the guards laughed!

"How immature." I mumbled under my breath.

He leaned closer to me and held his hand by his ear suggesting I speak up, "What did you say Prince Alexander the Stupid? I cant hear you." He stretched out his words making it sound like he was mocking. Everyone laughed even harder while I stood there embarrassingly. I'm in a town full of immature fools.

My sister, the youngest of the three, stood behind my brother silently. she grabbed my brother by his ear like a mother would do to their rotten child. "Haha! Whose the fool now!" I laugh escaped my lips. Then and there my sister Elizabeth grabbed my ear even tighter than she did my brother's and walked us back inside the castle. Once we stepped into the castle she let go of our ears and gave both of us angry glares. My sister, Elizabeth, maybe be the youngest of my father's children, she was definitely the most mature. While Eugene and I both acquired out looks from our mother she got hers from our father. She has long brown hair that goes to the end of her upper back, she wore her tiara and a long emerald green dress, which happens to be a few shades darker than as her eyes.

"Elizabeth tell him that I'm king!" I yelled at her whilst pointing at my rival brother.

"No tell him I'm king!" He pointed back at me and yelled. She closed her eyes for a long period of time in annoyance obviously tying to calm down, it isn't very lady like to get angry and yell. My brother and I continued to bicker while Elizabeth calmed herself down. She opened her eyes and shot both of us the scariest and most serious of all her glares.