Q&A

HI! I'm finally doing that Q&A I said I would do a while ago. So here are the questions I got:

Question 1 from OrlaneLilyDevesin:

Q: If there was an anime couple you could compare Karmin or Alex to, who would it be?

A:I'm not sure if I said this before or not but Alex and Karmin remind me of Light and Misa from Death Note. Alex is obviously Light (my two sociopaths <3) and Karmin is Misa.

Question 2 from thecenterwillhold:

Q: What is Alex or Karmin's guilty pleasure?

A: Hmm, guilty pleasure huh? Let me think... Alex likes to listen to Karmin when she's asleep, does that count because that's pretty weird. Alex likes romance novels, like the book he's always reading is pretty romantic. It's a love story about a king and an enchantress, of course it's romantic.

Question 3 from Mckaylab2548:

Q: What person do you picture for Alex, Karmin, Nate, and Mckayla...haha?

A: haha, funny Mckayla, I really wonder who Mckayla is? XD. But seriously, this is a hard one because I was literally texting OrlaneLilyDevesin about how I'm too lazy to go and find actors/actresses that look like my characters and now I have to. I'm very picky on my characters looks so if the person doesn't look exactly like how I imagine the character I instantly deny any resemblance. I decided to be a little more lenient on this one. If I could do anime characters I totally would, no judging! I don't know the names of all the people so it'll be in the picture above.

Nate is Jake Abel (1st)

(It was really hard for me to find Alex so I picked someone that I think is pretty hot, no I do not listen to the band).

Alex  (2nd) (It's super hard to find people who look like Alex because I have a certain picture for Alex in my mind and like no guy looks like it so in chapter 3 with the pic of the guy is the closest to how Alex looks)

Karmin (Look above, 3rd) 

Mckayla (4th)

OKAY! The questions are answered! If you have any more questions to ask me then ask away. Those aren't exactly like how they look. Karmin and Mckayla's are pretty accurate, Nate's is pretty close though. Alex isn't Andy. They have a similar facial structure, skin tone, and hair color. I imagine Alex looking like the picture from that one chapter. Okay, bye!

King Stupidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें