Chapter Thirty

Começar do início

"No that isn't going to cut it! Tell. Me." I gritted out.

"She has morals Genesis, and respect for herself! She loves herself enough to walk away from me. She chose to forgive me after the many things I put her through. G, you're a great girl, beautiful and caring but you had to know I didn't want you in that way. The sex was amazing, I wanted to fuck you everyday but I would picture Amber's face on you every time. I even called you Amber every single time I came." He said, breaking my already shattered heart into an abundance of pieces. "You're gonna find someone who loves you, the way I love Amber."

Amber was my cousin but I was very jealous of her. She was the best person to me, but she got everything. She had Justin and Aubrey, two guys that I liked wrapped around her fingers. She was smart, flexible, dressed well and she was kinda pretty. I mean she wasn't on my level, but she wasn't ugly.

"Justin, I can't believe this shit! You knew that I was falling for you. You had to know, you had to."

Justin stood up, I could tell his hair grew a little at the front. "G, I just don't want you to realize that I'm not your guy." He reached out to touch my face, caressing the side of it with his fingers. I leaned into his touch involuntarily, I was incredibly upset.

"Fuck you Justin," I spat, and with that I left the room.

I made my way down the spiral staircase, almost bumping into my father as I walked into the living room.

"Where are you headed?" He asked, but I completely ignored him. I angrily put my feet into the flip flops at the front door and exited the house. It was late, dark and didn't seem safe to be outside, but I didn't give two fucks at this point, all I wanted to do was get out of the house.

I stomped out toward my little Volkswagen Beetle and dug into my pockets for the keys. Just my fucking luck, I left them upstairs. Yelling profanities I began walking down the street. There was no way that I was going to go back into the house now.

"Fucking Amber, and fucking Justin. I hate them so much!" As I sped down the well lit street.

"Who are you talking to?" I heard a voice say, I jumped, not expecting to be heard by anyone. I turned slowly eager to see the face that matched the beautiful voice.

It was Roger. Since when did Roger sound so much like a hunk? He leaned against a tree, a few houses down from ours with a cigarette between his lips. He looked great, I never noticed how tall he was, his dirty blonde hair disheveled slightly.

I realized I hadn't answered him when he tilted his head to the side. I walked toward him, then dropped down at his feet near the root of the tree.

"Can I tell you something Roger?" I asked him, furiously wiping my angry tears away.

Roger sat next to me, the cigarette now between his index and middle fingers.

I took a deep breath, then grabbed the cigarette from Roger's hand inhaling deeply, and blowing out the stale air.

"I love Amber, but sometimes I wish I could get away. Everyone I have feelings for likes her and they can't get her off their minds and no matter how hard I try to be what they want, I can't. Or they don't want me. I'm always second best to her, always in her fucking shadow and I'm older than her. She stole my brother, the person I loved, gets good grades, she just has everything and what am I left with? Nothing!"