The crowd cheers as we score the winning point.

2-0

The referee blows his whistle. "Game goes to Fukurodani!" he announces.

"Yes!" We all cheer.

We line up and bow our heads down. "Thank you for the match!" we shout.

"Congratulations! You girls did great today! Before we know it, we'll be going to finals!" Coach Kaneko grins as she pats our backs.

"Don't jinx it," Chika sweatdrops.

"I-I hope I won't," Coach Kaneko frantically blurts out, and Minako snickers.

I wipe the sweat off my face and take a drink of water.

Right now, we finished our second match of the Spring High Tournament. We won our first match already, and with our second win, tomorrow we will be heading to the third round.

Ding

My phone rings and I check the text message from Keiji.

<Congrats on your wins, let's do our best tomorrow too>

I smile. <Don't message me you idiot, tell me in person>

My phone immediately rings again. <Sure, only if you don't immediately fall asleep when you get back to the rooms>

I blush. <I won't!>

"Who are you texting?" Mai asks as she tries to peek at my phone.

"N-no one," I try to hide my phone.

Emiko giggles. "Probably Akaashi right?"

"N-no I'm not!" I stammer, and I scroll down my message list.

My eyes widen when I notice the text message from Kotori. <Haruka! Watch my game against Karasuno!>

"Hey Kata, do you think we can watch the match between Nohebi and Karasuno before we go?" I ask.

"Hm, I don't see why not," Kata says and turns to Coach Kaneko. "Would that be possible?"

"I'm fine with it. It's a good experience for you girls," Coach Kaneko points out.

"I agree," Minako says and scratches her chin. "But when did you get the message Haruka?"

"It's been about 40 minutes since I got the message," I tell them.

"Their match still might be ongoing. Let's check it out," Airi says excitedly and leads the way.

We head over to the other side of the court to see the girls' volleyball match between Nohebi and Karasuno and see Sakusa along with Komori watching the match.

"Haruka!" Komori waves.

"Komori, Sakusa! What are the two of you doing here?" I ask surprised.

"Sakusa wanted to watch the match before he left," Komori grins. "Since Natsuki is playing in this match."

"Why do you even care, Sakusa? You're not even going to play against her," I point out.

"It doesn't matter. Even if I don't play against her, Natsuki is someone that I acknowledge as a good player," Sakusa answers.

"What does that make me then?" I ask, and Sakusa remains silent.

"Damn you Sakusa! I'm going to—!" I'm about to angrily beat him up and the girls stop me.

"Apparently, Natsuki was taught by Ushjima in her primary and middle school years," Komori explains.

"Oh, so it's your obsession with Ushijima once again, huh?" I smirk. "I bet he doesn't even remember your name."