We walked side by side, enjoying the morning breeze that mixed with the coldness of a winter morning, "why are you suddenly nice to me?" I asked without looking at him, "hmm? Why? Do you want me to be mean to you all the time?" He smirked while nudging me.

I scoffed at him, "no! I was just wondering..." he paused for a second before answering me, "I talked to the pastor of my church yesterday, and he gave me a good lecture about being suspiscious and all, in the end he told me that I shouldn't be mad at you for something stupid" he said while ruffling my hair.

A smile grew on my face and I laughed, "well, as long as I don't have to be awkward with you, I think I'll be fine with everything"

We both arrived at the super market and we both quickly shop whatever's on the shopping list. We managed to finish shopping less than half an hour, around 3 bags are dangling in our hands, 3 bags each.

"Ah, I see you're wearing the necklace from the anonymous giver" I said, pretending to be intereted by the necklace he's wearing, "ah? This necklace? Hmm... I like it a lot! But I don't know who would give me such expensive gift like this" he said, face scrunching in confusion.

I was grinning absentmindedly, "yah, what's with that awkward and suspiscious grin of yours?" He asked while nudging my arm with his elbow, "what? Can't I have my own signature grin?" "What are you chesire cat??" He scoffed.

"Ah, speaking of cat... did something happened to you and Vernon?" I turned to look at him after he asked me that question, "w-what? Pshh... don't be crazy! There's nothing wrong with the both of us!" "Okay, you're totally lying right now! It's more tham obvious that there's something between you two!"

A huff slipped my mouth, "we... kinda fought because of a stupid thing... and we both were too stubborn to admit our faults.. so... yeah..." my voice became quieter by the second, luckily we arrived at the dorm in no time.

Joshua oppa punched the code for the dorm and he let me in first, "by the way Jungah..." he called as I was about to open the front door, "hmm?" "Vernon... he's not mad at you, he just need an explanation... at least that's from what I observe..."

I paused for a second, then I turned at him and grinned.

As soon as we both step inside the room, Jeonghan oppa pulled us in almost immediately and without wastinf time, me, Jeonghan oppa, Joshua oppa and Mingyu oppa.

Hours passed like seconds, we managed to finish cooking for 14 peoples in less than 7 hours.

Believe me, 7 hours for 6 dishes is not a short time, one of those 6 dishes took forever to be done.

"Okay, now that we got the food ready, all we need to do us get ourselves ready, S.Coups bad already bought the fireworks for later so we're all done!" Jeonghan oppa said.

One by one we all left the kitchen and into our own room.

I quickly enter mine and took my clothes before dashing into the empty bathroom, longing for a nice long relaxing bath.

Whilst bathing, I suddenly remember what Joshua oppa told me earlier, "he wasn't mad at me, huh?" His words kept ringing in my head.

*skipping to dinner, 8 pm*

Everyone was already gathered around by the dinner table, taking food and bringing it to the living room where those who had already taken their food first sat nicely in front of the tv while watching some new year movies.

"Wait! Before we all dig in AT LEAST let me pray, it's the last meal of the year" Joshua oppa said, stopping everyone before they could gulp the food down, "I agree, it's not a bad idea" S.Coups oppa shrugged.

Since the leader had said okay, the rest just follows.

We all clasp our hands together, forming a huge circle and everyone close their eyes, "Dear God, thank You for the meal You have given us today, thank You for the meals that You have given us the past year and thank You for the meals that You will give to us the years after, we thank You God for helping me, Jeonghan, Jungah and Mingyu cook these delicious meal for this is more than enough to us, please bless the food that we are going to eat so that it may be good for us, in the name of Jesus we pray, Amen" "Amen" the rest chorused after Joshua oppa ended his prayer and no more than a second later everyone had gobled their food down their throat.

I sat betweeen Dokyeom oppa and Mingyu oppa while Vernon oppa sat right in the opposite side of me, he was looking at me intensely for some reason and it kinda made me uncomfortable, so I shot him a 'what are you looking at?' Glare and he just scoff at me.

Soon enough every single dish was clean off the plates and everyone was happily stuffed with their last meal of the year, by then it was already 10 so instead of waiting outside to light the fireworks, we play games.

Games that doesn't need any sort of electronics.

From the frying pan game to truth or dare, we played almost all time-wasting game and soon enough, it was roughly 10 to 12 so we all scramble off outside to watch S.Coups oppa and Wonwoo oppa set the fireworks while Jeonghan oppa and Woozi oppa set Woozi oppa's camera on a tripod to take a picture later.

"I see your relationship with your brother had gotten better..."

I look to my right and saw Vernon oppa standing awkwardly next to me, "yeah well unlike some people he knows when to appologize after doing something wrong" "hey... look, I'm sorry okay? I was just giving you advice, I didn't know that you don't even need those... your were capable of doing everything yourself, it was cool"

I smiled while staring at my feet, "thanks... so, are we cool?" I asked while peeking at him, "are you kidding? Of course we are, I couldn't stay mad at you! If I do, who will make me ramyun when I'm hungry?" He snickered which made me hit him on his shoulder.

"Aww, I see you two have appologize to each other, and you both did it without me, I'm hurt" Mingyu oppa said as he out his arms on each of our shoulders, making us chuckle at him.

"GUYS!! IT'S LESS THAN A MINUTE! LET'S GET INTO POSITION!!" Hoshi oppa yelled excitedly.

Suddenly Mingyu oppa grab me and put me over his shoulder, he walk with Vernon oppa to the front of the camera with me whining for him to put me down which eventually he did, he placed me in between him and Vernon, "our squad needs to be together and don't get me wrong, I'm joining the american squad" Mingyu oppa joked.

S.Coups oppa light the fireworks as we counted, and Woozi oppa set the timer of the camera.

"3... ! 2... ! 1... ! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!"

The picture was taken with fireworks behind us, it was a very beautiful moment indeed.

.
.
_________________________

.
.

I've been procrastinating...

I'm seriously a lazy bum...

I know I'm a week and 2 days late, but...

Happy new year ~~