Chapter 21

Disclaimer: 2016 is here!

~~~

Thinking
Talking
Kurama
Talking to Kurama

~~~

"Here we are at Training Grounds 44, also know as The Forest of Death. This is where the second part of the exams will take place. Because of it's name, The Forest of Death has many dangerous creatures, such as huge caterpillars, scorpions, you name it. Your objective is to get to the tower that is in the middle here, with two scrolls. A heaven scroll and an earth scroll. Half of you will get one, and the other half will the the other one. This means that by the end, about half of you will pass. Also,"

Anko took out a bundle of papers from her coat.

"You'll need to sign these. These are agreement forms. There will be lots of deaths in this stage so if you don't sign these, it'll be my responsibility." She handed them out and we signed them. "Once you're done, go over to that hut over there to hand in your forms and get a scroll." We walked over and entered the place, where Kotetsu and Izumo were handing out scrolls.

"Hey guys! Sorry for threatening you guys earlier." I said, a sheepish look on my face.

"It's okay."

Handing in our forms, we got an heaven scroll and we walked up to a random gate. "Seriously?" I wondered out loud, for our gate number was 42*. Sighing, I waited for the call. After waiting for a few minutes, everyone had gotten a scroll.

"Ready..." The ninja at the gates unlocked the gates and took off the chains. "Set..."

"Go!" 

The gates burst open and we rushed in. A minute later, there was a scream. "Already? We just started!" Satoshi exclaimed, surprised.

"Come on. We need to get a earth scroll." We continued forwards when a blast knocked us away. I grunted as my back hit a tree. Opening my eyes, there was dust everywhere. "Yadama Henshin Bakuha!" I used a wind jutsu to blow it away, but there was no one in sight. "Great. We just started and we're already separated?! We have some serious bad luck."

Hearing a slithering noise, I swivelled around to see...

"Holy mother of hell! What the f**k? Oh my f**king god this forest is messed up as s**t why did they allow this jesus f**king hell!*" I yelled as I started running away, back to the location of Sasuke and Satoshi. "Guys!" I yelled in a panic. "If you can here me there's a giant f**king snake and I need your help right now! F**k that snake's fast!"

"I enjoy the compliment, but not the swearing."

"Who the f**k are you? Orochimaru? That f**king snake bastard is weird."

"You little girl. How dare you defy me!" 

"Sorry! But I need to get back to my team!" I yelled to the voice.

"Baka! You're already here!"

"Oh. Hi guys! There's a snake on the loose, so we need to kill him!" I said cheerily. The two of them sweatdropped, but when with it anyways. "Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!"

"Shannaro!"

"Rasengan!" We combined our attacks and defeated the snake, resulting in lots of smoke.

"For christ's sake, why?!" I yelled in frustration.

"Hey, this is what we signed up for, so stop whining!" Satoshi scolded.

"Yes mother..." I drawled. He smacked me on the head, annoyed.

"Stop playing around, he's still here." Sasuke said, totally serious. "Fine fine." Getting ready, we were trapped in a genjutsu. 'God damn it! Why must Amaterasu* do this to me? I hate genjutsu.' Looking around, I didn't notice anything wrong. 'Must be like the one Satoshi used on me.'