Chapter 16

Disclaimer: I've realized that I messed up with the Talking to Kurama and Kurama parts back in the earlier chapters. I'll fix them sometime later.

~~~

Thinking
Talking
Kurama
Talking to Kurama

~~~

Last time, we learned more about Telma, the dango shop owner. She apparently owns a hidden medicine store called, 'Kitsune no Yomeiri', meaning 'the fox's wedding'. Telma wants Rin to own the place when she is married, which is probably the reason she chose that name. Of course, Rin doesn't know this whatsoever. When Rin finds out that Sasuke has a cream that she made called 'Ki... Wait, what was the name? Oh yes, 'Kizuato Kurimu', meaning 'scar cream', she becomes troubled inside and hope he doesn't notice that she works there.

~~~

After our happy lunch break, we continued working. Well, they did. Sasuke made me stop due to my injuries, and Tazuna had said that I had already contributed a great amount of work. Deciding to check on Zabuza, I excused myself and went off.

Tracking his chakra, I found him and Haku inside a small cottage-like house. Suppressing my chakra to a mere rabbit, I neared and heard arguing. Unable to identify what they were talking about, I heard the door open as people left the room. Creeping in, I was noticed by them and was greeted with a smile.

"Ah, Rin! Are you here to check up on Zabuza-sama?" Haku asked, and I nodded. Walking over I sat down of the bed.

"Anything up?" I asked Zabuza, and he shook his head.

"No. It still aches, which reminds me, why are you helping me when we're enemies?" he asked.

"You were the first person to show me care in such a long time, so you have a special place in my heart. I'll help you no matter what, even if we're enemies. Which reminds ME. What are your true resolves?" I asked.

Zabuza was silent for a bit before talking again. "I'm sorry Rin, as much as I trust you, I can't tell." I eyes widened.

"What! Why not!" I exclaimed.

"This is a life or death thing, Rin. If we tell, Gato will know, and we'll be killed in an instant." Haku said. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine. Just make sure you don't die during our fight." They nodded.

"We'll try not to." Giving a smile I left, unknown to what would happen soon.

Going back to Kakashi, I tapped his shoulder. "I got nothing. They wouldn't tell me, and said that it was tell or die instantly. I'm just hoping that they won't die. They're too close to me."

Relaying it in his mind, Kakashi nodded and sent me off to train with the boys. "So, what are you guys training? Tai? Nin?" I asked.

"None of the the above. It's Gen." Sasuke said. I groaned.

"Damn it! I hate genjutsu. Not only that I can't conjure any up, a lot of them are impossible to break out! Especially the ones Kurenai-sensei does. Been in those one way too many times, and could barely break out of one of them."

Turning to Satoshi, I asked if he was good at an genjutsu. "I guess so. I am able to conjure up a few, and some are pretty strong, but they won't be anything like the ones the Uchihas do." I gasped.

"Really? Put me in one!" He sweatdropped.

"And why are you so eager?"

"Well, I wanna see how your genjutsu are like!" Sighing, he formed a single handsign. "Fine. Magen: Narukami no Jutsu." he muttered, and I was enveloped in a whirlwind of leaves.

Suddenly, I was at a path. It was the afternoon, which of course I knew it was genjutsu, but I let it continue. I looked up to see Konoha's gates, and the two guards Kotetsu and Izumo. Simply walking by, I walked along the street, ignoring the stares of detest on my back. this was normal, so I was perfectly fine with it. Seeing Sasuke, I called out to him.

"Sasuke! What's up?" He looked at me and sneered, giving me a look of disgust.

"Don't call me, monster. Your parents should have let you die by the Kyuubi's claws, and everything would have been better!" I jumped. Then again, the Narukami jutsu would make it seem normal, but with a slight twist, so I stayed calm.

Walking towards Sasuke, I started to cry. "You're so mean to me Sasuke! I thought we were friends back then! I..." I trailed off. He looked shocked, and went over to me with a look of forgiveness.

"Sorry Rin, I wasn't thinking right-" He paused as he felt something go through him.

"I wish your brother killed you with the rest of your clan!" I growled. The genjutsu rippled, and I was taken back to reality.

"Geez Rin, that was harsh, stabbing Sasuke like that." Satoshi said.

"You can see what I do?" I asked, and he shrugged his shoulders

"If I want to. I was curious about how you would get out." he replied honestly.

"Hey, the only way that I can get out of a hard genjutsu is either doing some subtle damage to it so the user dispels it due to the chaos I made or if I inflict damage to myself, not genjutsu inflicted."

Satoshi sighed. "You know, you really need to work on disrupting your chakra to get out, because inflicting damage won't always work." he scolded, and I crossed my arms.

"Fine. You better train me well!"

"Don't worry Rin, You'll get it down in no time."

Satoshi worked with me until dinner, and we all made sure that we had a good night's sleep, for the fight with Gato was coming up.