Chapter 50

Amara and Legolas married in a beautiful ceremony. Thranduil then crowned her and Legolas, Queen and King of Mirkwood.

Two years after their wedding, Amara gave birth to a boy. They named him Ellarian. He was the spitting image of Legolas, just with brown hair.

Fifteen years had passed when Melusine was grown up and met a man in Rohan. She married him and had lots of children. Naming them, Frodo, Pippin, Merry, Sam, Bard, Thorin, and Arwen. She wanted their names to have meaning and so they did.

Many years past before Legolas and Amara had anymore children, but when they did they welcomed two twin girls, naming them Avanwa and Amya. As Aragorn grew older, Legolas and Amara knew his time would soon be up and then there would be no reason left for them to stay in Middle Earth. Everyone had already left. Thranduil, Elrond, Galadriel, Gandalf...

They welcomed another little girl named Tinivuel, naming her after Amara's ancestor. A year later Aragorn died at the age of 210 years old. Amara wanted to stay in Middle Earth a little longer for Arwen, but Arwen convinced her to leave.

A few days later, Legolas, Amara, Gimli, Miriel, Ellarian, Avanwa, Amya, and Tinivuel set out for the Undying Lands.

When Melusine reached her old age, she went and lived in Lothlorien. Arwen died a year later after they had left. Melusine followed not to long after.

When they reached the Undying Lands, Amara reconnected with her father and mother. She also reconnected with her best friend, Alatariel. She had a son Finwe and after Haldir's death she had a beautiful little girl.

They were happy once again.

They were surrounded by there family and friends for eternity, but never would Amara forget the Fellowship and the bond they all shared. Never would she forget Bard and how he slayed the Dragon Smaug, Thorin the King Under the Mountain. The spiders that had roamed Mirkwood. The beautiful smell of flowers and the sound of water in Rivendell. The White City and the battle. How she led the men and killed the Witch King. Something nobody thought anyone could do.

The years were hard to her, but now she was living in peace. In happiness.

********************************************************************************************************

My readers, this is the end. It is finished. I'm really sad. I can't believe it. I joined Wattpad in May 2014 and that is when I started with Amara and Legolas love story. Now it is December 2015 and it is complete. I just want to thank you all. If you read, commented, or voted you made my day so complete. I want to thank you for waiting, sometimes I was to busy to update or couldn't and you guys stuck around. I want to thank you all for that and I never will be able to repay you for doing all these things for me. As a teenager I always had fantasies about being in Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit and imagining myself as a character and what I would do and so I began to write this. Thank you so much for reading. I love you guys so much. I have many other stories if you want to check them out. And as 2016 begins you will see many more stories coming out. I love you guys so much. Thank you a trillion times. You have been so good to me. I love you all and I bid you a very fond farewell.❤️❤️❤️❤️