39. Karasuno's Crows

Depuis le début

"I agree... They're freaking me out!" Konoha adds in complete shock seeing the obsessive meat lovers of Karasuno.

What the hell is going on in their minds right now???

(Fukurodani v.s. Karasuno practice match)

Seeing Tsukishima's block and Hinata's spike in a real practice match against their team definitely shows how much they learned in this camp. Their skills grew tremendously and the team itself is full of surprises.

The match continues. Karasuno's third year ace serves the volleyball and Konoha barely receives it.

Keiji immediately runs to the ball and I head over to the net. "Haruka!" Keiji tosses the ball to me and I immediately spike the volleyball down.

"A quick set from there?!" Karasuno's club advisor blurts out surprised.

"Even if the pass was iffy, they still had the guts to come at us with a quick," Their coach crosses his arms. "Their setter is good. Quick and aggressive. Their spiker is also good. Flexible and strong."

I nod my head proudly overhearing their words and tap Keiji's shoulder.

"Hey Keiji, did you hear what Karasuno's coach said about us?" I grin and Keiji glances over to Karasuno's side.

"...Quite an impressive combination even though they aren't actually in a team together, they must have a close relationship together to play this well together," Their coach crosses his arms.

"I heard that," Keiji chuckles and I blush.

"N-Not that!" I deny and playfully push him to get him to stop laughing but he doesn't.

I smile. Even though I'm denying it, I admit I'm happy to hear that Keiji and I make a good combination even though I'm not actually on the boys' volleyball team.

Keiji POV

The match continues with both sides not giving up and I notice Bokuto in particular was starting to get all riled up.

"Server up Bokuto!"

"With my wicked-awesome serving, I'll put us way ahead!" Bokuto declares.

"Bokuto-san, remember to stay cool and focused," I advise.

"I am focused!" Bokuto shouts as he stomps to the serving line.

Bokuto serves the volleyball and almost hits Konoha's head.

Haruka sweatdrops. "He's not focused at all."

"Dammit! Sorry you guys! I'm so sorry! I totally screwed up!" Bokuto dramatically apologizes on his knees.

"Easy, easy," Sarukui soothes.

"Yeah... How about you take a deep breath and relax for a second?" Komi adds.

"I thought I was going to lose my head," Konoha mumbles with a pale face.

The match goes on and Bokuto receives the volleyball. "Give it to me!"

I stare at the volleyball as it comes down for me to toss.

When setting the volleyball to an overly wound up Bokuto, there are three different things that could happen...

A. He makes the point count --> Everything is okay.

B. He screws up and/or gets blocked --> Probable chance he will feel even worse

C. You set the volleyball to someone else --> High probability he'll sulk

I glance over to Haruka and sigh. It would probably be easier to toss it to her to spike. Haruka gets riled up, but not in the way that Bokuto gets riled up. As much as I would love to pass it to Haruka... "C" is the biggest pain in the butt.