Chp.28 - I am soo bored TAT

As Claude shows me, Sadie and Alyssa to our rooms, I get creeped out because I feel like Claude hates me becasue of what Sebastian did awhile ago, or he wants me to make Sebastian suffer. I hope it's the first choice. "Here you go, Lady Alyssa" Claude shows Alyssa to her room. He shows Sadie to her room, and now it's only me and Claude. He walks me to my room, and it was down right awkward. You could only hear our foot steps and I looked at the pictures on the wall. The sun was going down so it gave the room and orange color and it made the hallway prettier.

    I was so busy looking at the walls, I didn't know Claude stop, so I bumped into his back. My face turned pink and I pulled back and turn around so I could slap away the blush on my face. I turn around fast and Claude was looking at me. "I am sorry I bumped into you and Is this my room? Oh thanks! Bye!" I ran into my room, closed my door and fell on the door.

   "Well....That was awkward.." I said quietly. I walked to my bed and sat on it and sighed. I heard a knock on the door and Sadie opened it.

"Hey Jenny. Did you have fun with Claude?" Sadie chuckled

"I bumped into his back and it just become awkward" I sighed then layed back, putting my hands on the bed.

"Poor Jenny~" Sadie chuckled and patted my back.

"Can I go back to Sebastian?" I groan pouting my lips out.

"Nope sorry~" Sadie giggled as she pulled my hand from the bed. "Alois wants us".

I groan loudly as Sadie opens the door and walk past Claude. Claude gives me a bland look, as always, but I could see a bit of detest on his golden eyes. I look away from him when he notices me stareing at him. Sadie pulls me to Alois's study and as we enter the gold and red study, Alois gives us a smile and tells us to sit.

 "Hello Sadie and Hello Jerinique" Alois smiles at us but I can read throught that smile.

 "Hey Alois" Sadie grins back at Alois.

"I ship you too.." I mumble as I play with my nails.

"Shut up, Jenny" Sadie mumbles back while her grin is still in place.

"So, What do you girl like?" Alois cheers with a fake smile on his face

"I would like to be with Sebastian or in the world of Bleach.." I groan under my breath thinking of something nice to say.

"Well..I like cats, Booty shorts, guys, and alot more things" Sadie say as she sits criss-cross on Alois's cough.

"I also like cats, drawing, music, flowers, guys, girls and lot more things also" I lightly groan as I stare at Alois.

      At that moment, Claude walks into the study and I groan under my breath again. I plug in one of my ear-buds and listen to music and just look the the ground. "Oh mer god..." I mentaly groan. "I would rather get raped by Slender Man to be here with Claude". I play City by Hollywood Undead. "I am going to die before I get out of here"

      Sadie hits me in the shoulder, and tell me to get a smile on my face. I get up, "If you excuse. I would like to see the garden" I say then walk out of the study.