Chp.30 - I got Sadie pregnant, and Claude saved me?

After a very awkward moment in the maze, We have dinner. I did not try to look up because I was across from Alois and that means I would have to look at Claude, I wasn't planning to do that for a while. I look up awhile just to look like I wasn't trying to eat fast. Sadie and Alyssa were talking to Alois and sadly, Claude's bland eyes were looking at me. I let out a small sigh and looked up at Alois, trying to not to look at Claude.

"Jerinique. I would love to ask you so many questions." Alois smiles.

"Please, Call me Jenny. Everyone calls me that" I gave a smile and looked at Sadie.

"OK Jenny!" Alois says. "Um, What are you afraid of?"

I looked confused and sighed looking down, "U-Um. Well...I am afraid of..Moths.."

Alyssa and Sadie laughs a bit, "Really? You know they are like hairy, ugly butterflies" Alois says

"I know but there are just ugly, and creepy and just UGH!" I say then have a hand spaz.

Sadie laughs, "I am not afraid of buckets and water like Sadie is!" I point to her and laugh.

"Jenny!" Sadie says then pokes out her lips.

"Yes Sadie?" I say then poke her bottom lips. I gave a evil smirk and rub her stomach. "So how's our baby?"

"What?!" Sadie yells.

"Ohh.." I get a sad face, "You forgot I got you pregnant?" Alyssa gives a crazy look and Alois giggles a bit.

"Yeah! How are baby-momma?" I laugh more and rubs her stomach again.

"Nope! I am for Joshy and Joshy only!" Sadie moves my hand away and smiles.

"Who is this Joshy? Oh! You are cheating on me! This is over and I am not paying child support! Ya whore!" I yell but I end up laughing at the end. Sadie laughs with me and we contine to eat dinner. After we eat dinner, we all go into our rooms to lay down.

  I was laying on my stomach on my bed, listening to music with I heard a knock on my door and Sadie came into my room.

"Hey Baby-Momma" I say then smile.

Sadie gives a evil smirk, "Hey, Did you know the first Mothman sighting was near this house at this time and date?"

My blood ran cold. I was scared of moths but the Mothman made me piss my pants. "Ugh! That's a huge lie, Sadie!"

"Oh! I thought you should know that. Well..I am going to sleep! Night Baby-Daddy" Sadie giggles then walks out of my room. I let out a huge sigh, turned a slow song on, blew out the candle and went to sleep.

~Middle of the night~

   I was listening to Stay by Rihanna  when I heard a loud boom at the window. My eyes shot open, and I looked at it. Nothing was there but the window was open. I went over to it and closed it. I sighed as I went back into my bed.

"It was the wind.." I said out loud as I crawled into the bed again. I fell back asleep when I heard another sound near the foot of my bed. I looked up and nothing was there. I sighed and closed my eyes.

  I suddenly felt a hand go over my mouth and my eyes widen.

"Shhh" I heard a deep voice say. I bit the persons hand and pulled away.

"Again! He's climbin in your windows, He's snatchin your people up, Tryna rape em!" I yell and the man grabbed my arm. It was pitch black and I could't see a thing. I kicked my legs, trying to get free. He pulled my arm harder and I loud yelp fell out of my lips.

"What? You are not Alois Trancy?" The voice says and I growl.

"Hell Naw..but You can call me Jenny or the person that is about to beat your ass" I yell and kick him more. Suddenly, he was pulled away and my arms was given back to me. I heard screams that flowed into my ear.

   A light came and It was Claude with the dude next to him.

"C-Claude" I said trying to move my arm that was pulled but I yelped in pain and a tear come down my face. Claude walked to me and looked at my arm and narrowed his eyes.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked and I could tell he wasn't all that bland from the tone of his voice.

"I-I think....H-He pulled my arm. But he said he was looking for Alois." I said lifting my arm up but I sting came into it and I yelped again.

"Jenny! Are you alright!" Sadie said running in. "I heard something coming from your room"

"Y-Yeah" I said as another tear fell from my eye. Sadie eyes narrowed and she looked at the guy as she walked to him.

"If you hurt my best friend one more time!" Sadie yelled then kicked him in the face with her High Tops. "I will kill you" She kicks him more until he has a bloody nose and out cold. Sadie gave me a calming smile.

"T-Thanks, Sadie-Chan" I gave smile and chuckled a bit.

"Lady Dunmon. I'll take care of him and Lady Holmes. Please do go back to sleep" Claude said.

"Ok!" Sadie said and went back to her room but she kicked the dude in the head as she left. Claude looked at me and began to lift up my arm slowly. I bit my bottom lip until it bleed a bit.

"It is not broken but I need to wrap it up so It doesn't move as much" Claude said then wiped the blood from my lip. I blushed as his gloved thumb hit and moved over my bottom lips. Claude sighed as he grabbed the man and went to get the First Aid Kit.

   When Claude came back, I was still on the bed, looking down.

"Lift up your arm" Claude told me to do and I did. I lifted it up and Claude sighed afterwards. "I need you to remove your shirt"

My face turned red and I shaked my head no, "P-Please no.." I said quietly.

Claude sighed and began to pull off my shirt, "I need to get to your shoulder". My face turned the color of Sebastian's eyes.

"J-Just Hurry up..." I say the close my eyes. Claude pulled up my shirt and i felt the cold air it my stomach. I can feel Claude wrap my upper arm and he pulled my shirt back on.

"I am done Lady Holmes. I am sorry if I embarrassed you" Claude said then I pulled the cover over my face and curled into a ball.

"Alyssa and Alois must know nothing about this" I said.

"Yes" Claude said then I heard footsteps. "Good night, Lady Holmes" I hear the door close and I sigh

"Good Night Claude....Thanks."