Chp.27 - Sleepover with the whore and spider!

Grell left awhile after becasue he followed Sebastian in the kitchen and tried to kiss him. So It was only me, Alyssa, Sadie, Ceil and Sebastain. "I am so bored" Sadie says. "That's cool" I say playing a game and listening to Hollywood Undead. "Ya know where should go, Jenny!" Sadie yells and then pulls my head phones out. "Where Sadie?" I say bored. "The man-whores house" Sadie yells then gives a smile. I stand up and yell at her in japaness, "Baka! Naze anata wa, anata ga man· shōfu to kumo no ie ni nani shitaidesu ka!" ("You idiot! Why do you want you do to the house of the man-whore and spider!"). Ciel, Sebastian and Alyssa gave me a weird look. Sadie chuckles, "Dōshite? Anata taku rōma hōō kurōdo anata o shitte iru. Anata wa, kare ga hottoda to omoimasu!" ("Why not? You know you wanna see Claude. You think he is hot!").

My face turned red, "Watashi ga yatta! Watashi wa kare no beddo no kami wa chotto kawaikattashi, karenomeha chotto sekushīdesuga, tada shizukesa! Anata wa ikanai to omotta!" ("I did! I thought his bed hair was kinda cute and his eyes are kinda sexy, but just hush! You are not going!"). "Will you two talk English!" Alyssa yells. "Sebastian! She want to go to the Trancy house!" I yell pointing at Sadie. Ciel gets a mad look, 'Why do you want to go there!". Sadie looks around, "Jenny like Claude!". My face turns a darker red, "S-Shut up Sadie!" I yell, and Sebastian comes closer to me. "Is that true, Miss Holmes?".

I yelp. "I thoguht his bed hair and eyes were sexy but now...He is a fucking creep and he is a spider...Spiders creep me out". Sebatain rubs my head, "Very good choice, Miss Holmes" "Thanks and Sadie, if you are going to go..I am coming to." Sadie smiles, "Really?! Becasue I want to stay the night there!". I give a crazied look and sighs, "Fine..I am not leaving my friend alone with a spider and man-whore". Sebastian and Ciel gives us crazied looks and Alyssa stands up. "I am not leaving my sister with a grown men".

"So i guess...we are having a sleepover at the Trancy Estate?" I say and Sadie dies laughing. Sebastian went and got our stuff and broguht it to the carage. I wore my same outfie, Alyssa some skinny jeans and a shirt, and Sadie wore her booty shorts and her sweaters. Sebastian gave a look at me while I got into the carage. "I'll be fine, Sebby~" I say then smiles. "Don't do anything stupid.." He says. "I said I'll be fine, You baka" I said then smiled. Sebastian sighs as I went into the carage and brought us to the Trancy Estate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the Trancy House~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he pull into the Trancy Manor, another carage was leaving so Alois and Cladue where already outside. I get a turn in my stomach and gave Sadie a look. She just gave me a smile and I face palmed. "Jerinique..Are you ok?" Alyssa ask. "I don't want to be a in the same house as Claude...He is a creep" I say fake crying a bit. Claude opens the carage door and Alois sees us, "I am so glad you are back Sadie!" "I wanted to stay the night with you, Alois!" Sadie says then gets out of the carage. Cladue helps Alyssa get out, and as Claude begins to grab my hand. Sebastian puts his out right nest to Cladues and I take Sebastian's hand.

As Sebastian helps me out, he pulled me hard so that I fell into his chest. I blsuhes and pulls back, "Oh thanks for helping me out of the carage and Bye!". I grabbed me, Sadie and Alyssa's bags and ran into the Trancy Manor. As I walked into the manor, I almost died when I saw the Triplets. I saw Hannan and gave a smile. I loved Hannan at the beginning, then hated her, then loved her again, but I was soo jelous of her. Hannan is soooo freaking pretty.

"Hey how yall?" Alois ask, "I am good" I say trying not to look at Claude. Claude creeped me out and made me feel like a spider was watching me. Both Saide and Alyssa said that they were ok, and Alois smiled. Cladue gave the same bored look at me and Sadie, "Ey Claude! Why don't you smile!" Sadie yelled then I put my hand over her mouth. "You don't have to answer that!" I say then smile. "This is going to be a fun night" I think to myself.