Chp.17 - I support JeriniquexSebastian 200%!!!

I stand there epicly blushing and with the finger gun to my head. Sebastian looks at me with a somewhat shocked face, "Is that true, Milday?".

"Well..It looks like you guys need to talk about something..Soo...I'll be with Ciel" Sadie says then walks off.

I stare at Sadie and won't look at Sebastian, "U-Um..I'm not answering that question" I say as i walk off. Suddenly, Sebastian grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him and wrap his hand around my waist,

My eyes widen and my face turns red, "S-Sebastian..".

"Well..That answer my question very well.." Sebastian said then let me go.

"W-What do you mean?" I ask.

"If you didn't like me..You wouldn't want me to do that" Sebastian says,

"How did you know if i didn't like it" I say blushing even more,

"I could just tell..I am simply one hell of a butler:" Sebastian said.

     I give a small smile while still blushing, "Oh? Is that a smile I see?" Sebastian says.

"N-No!" I say crossing my arms. Sebastian gives me a smile and I walk and sit next Sadie.

"So how is you and Sebastian?" she said. I give her a mean mug,

"I'm mad at you.." I say and play Poetic Justice by Kendrick Lamar. I sit there and close me eyes for like 3 minutes until Sadie taps my shoulder. I open my eyes and she points to Alois and Claude. I notice Claude looking at us and I turn my head and turn my music up.

    Sadie grabs my hand and we walk to Ceil, how is talking to Alois . "Hi Ceil~!" Sadie says while holding my wrist.

"Stop Sadie" I said then pull my wrist back and try to go find Sebastian. I sit near a table and Sebastian finds me.

"Hi Sebastian" I say smiling and blushing a bit.

"So do you really have a crush on me, Milady?" Sebastian asks.

"I said I'm not answering that.." I said.

"Why not?. You can tell me" Sebastian said then sat next to me. I blush some more and scoot away from him.

   Sebastian gives me a smirk and pulls me closer to him, I yelp and blush even more. "S-Sebastian.." I say trying to change the song on my iPod. Sebastian grabs me iPod and places it into his pocket.

"I have you attention now" Sebastian said. "I have a secret I need to tell you, Milady" Sebastian says then places his hand next to his mouth.

"Yes?" I say moving closer to him.

"Come closer, please" he says with his had still next to his mouth. I move closer to where you can't see my mouth from the other side of his hand. Sebastian gives a smirk and I give a confused face then I fell Sebastian sweet, soft lips on mine.

   My face turns red and my eyes widen. Sebastian moves back and I just look at him with a face a with half-confusion and half-happiness.

"How was that, Milady" Sebastian asks with a tiny smirk on his face.

"U-Um.." I blushing my face off.

"You are so cute, Milady" Sebastian said then walked away.

"D-Did I just really get me first kiss..." I think to myself.

"Best. Night. Ever."

*********************************************************************