Chp.1- To the bookstore & beyond!!!

It was a just as normal morning as every, it started with a convo with my best friend Sadie.

"Hey,Sadie!"

"What, Jerinique?"

"Wanna go to the book store with me to get Black Butler volume 6?"

"Hell yeah, come get me?"

"Yeah, and you better put some real clothes on this time"

"What was i wearing last time?"

"A pink binki top and sweatpants.."

"Oh yeah, Those are real clothes, Jerinique"

"Not for winter!!"

"Fine,Fine..I'll put some 'real clothes' on this time"

"Good, love you, see you in awhile"

"You too" Sadie says and hangs up.

I put on a pair of my red paints, a shirt that says "Keep calm and release banki" and a pair of my boots and put on my doggy hat. I grab my purse and put my wallet, my lady things, ipod, phone and my make-up. I walk to Sadies house and she is waiting outside with like 3 sweaters, booty shorts and snow boots on.

"What the hell are you wearing?!?" i yell at her.

"You told me to wear real clothes.." she said with a grin on her face. I sigh and walk away from her.

"Jerinique, wait for me!" she yells running to me.

Now we are near the book store and i was texting

"So...Jerinique.."she says looking at my text.

I smile at her and put my phone in my purse and push her infront of me. Without knowing what was infront of us. I look down, kicking a rock and i hear Sadie yell. I look up and Sadie is about to fall in a black and purple vortex.

"Sadie!" i yell as i run to her. Sadie's foot tripped and she grabs my hand before falling in

."Oh hell no. If im falling in, your coming in with me." she says as we both fall into the hole.
***************