Chp.18 - I can't dance for god sakes!

I sit there touching my lips from the kiss from Sebastian. Sadie walks to me and sits next to me, "So how is you and Sebastian?".

"U-Um....He just kissed me" I say still touching my lips.

"Really?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah.." I say starting to blush again.

"I'm so happy for you!" she says huggeling me.

"T-Thanks" I say blushing even more. Suddenly at that moment, Alois walks to us,

"I'm afraid I never got your name" Alois said to me.

"I'm Jerinique.." I say smiling.

"Nice too me you and Miss Sadie. Would you like this dance?" he said with his hand out to Saide. My eyes go like this (O-o) and Sadie grabs his hand.

    They walk to the dance floor and I turn my head to see Alyssa and Claude dancing.

"JeriniquexSebastian. SadiexAlois and AlyssaxClaude...lol" I say under my breath.

I try to find my iPod but then I realize that Sebastian still has it, "Are you looking for this?" I hear.

I look up and It's Sebastian with his iPod in his hand. I smirk and try to get it from him, I puts it up where I can't reach it.

"I hate people taller then me!" I say stretching my arms trying to get my iPod.

"You must dance with me first, then you will get this back" Sebastian said smirking.

"B-But I can't dance! I'm to clumsy!" I say fake crying.

    "Do not worry, Milady. I am one hell of a butler, and it's simply for me to teach you to dance" Sebastian said.

"F-Fine" I say blushing. Sebastian gives me a smile and pulls me into the dance floor. I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I hate you. Go die in a corner".

Sebastian gives a smirk, "You do not, Milady".

"Are you sure..I do have some pretty thoughts about what I want to do to you right now.." I say.

  "Why is that?" Sebastian ask as we start to dance.

"You're making me feel like a...ya know...a girl" I say blushing.

"What is so bad about that?" Sebastian ask.

"I hate feeling like a real girl..It sucks" I say.

"I know it may be horrid..but it will be over soon..." Sebastian says then dips me. I epicly blush and Sebastian gets closer to my face,

"I hope this is all a dream.." I say over and over again.

Sebastian gives a devilish smirk, "I assure you milady. This is not a dream.." Sebastian says then pulls me back up.

       "Is this dance over yet so I can listen to my music" I said still dancing with Sebastian.

"It will be over soon but-" Sebastian said then I step on his foot.

"I told you I can't dance" I said with a smirk on  my face. I grab my iPod from his front pocket and run back to my chair.

"That was very rude of you, Miss Holmes" Sebastian says then walks to me. I give a smirk and play my music.

*********************************************************************************