Chp.12 - One hell of a first night...

After dinner i go lay down and I'm already in the bed, but Saide comes and lays next to me in the bed. She takes the cover and wraps it around he self, leaving me none. I sigh and I listen to my Ipod until I fall asleep, but It's freezing and Im slowing dying from hypothermea. I can't fall asleep and Sebastain had to walk in on me play Temple Run 2.

"Miss Holmes..why are you awake?" Sebastain ask.

"You sound like my mom and Sadie took all of the blanket to herself..and It's freezing cold." I say smiling. Sebastain sighs and gets me another blanket.

When he came back, I was dozing off in the chair. Sebastain sighs and walks to me trying to wake me.

"Miss Holmes.." Sebastain says. I have this weird reflex if someone touches my left shoulder while Im sleeping, my arm moves and I punch them. Sebastain tries to move my left shoulder and It almost punches him in the face but his hands moves it.

I open my eyes with my left fist in Sebastain's hand. I give a faint smile,

" I forget to tell you, I have a reflex were if im asleep and someone touches my left shoudler, It moves by It's self.." I say half-asleep.

Sebastin sighs and hands me my blanket. "Thank you, Sebastain.." i say walking to the bed. He gives me a faint smile,

"Goodnight Miss Holmes" he said as he begans to walk out of the door.

"Night Bassy" i say like Grell. He turns around and i give him a wink and he goes out of the room. i start to laugh quietly and fell asleep.

**********************************************