Chp.4- Yaoi and 2 Chainz....

Me and Sadie sit there on the couch in Ceil's study, bored out of out minds.

"Im...soo..bored!" Sadie screams. I cover her mouth and try to find some sings to listen to on my Ipod, Sebastain just stares at us. Then i find Birthday Song by 2 Chainz.

"All i want for my birthday is a big booty hoe!" I yell. Ceil and Sebastain look at me with shock. "Its a song by 2 Chainz..." i say changing the song.

"2 Chainz?..what is that?" Ceil ask.

"You mean who, and he's a rapper" i say smiling and Ceil sighs and ask us questions.

"So,how old are you?" Ceil says

"Well, im a 13 and I think Sadie is 14?" i say playing with Sadies hair.

"Where are you from?" "The lovely state of Texas!" Sadie yells.

I sigh and listen to Ceil and Sebastain talk. Sadie giggles and whispers something in my ear, and i start to laugh at it.

"You should tell them that" I whisper back to her.

"Hey, Ceil and Sebby!" Sadie yells. Ceil and Sebastain stare at us.

"I ship you two.." Sadie says as she laughs.

"What do you mean ship?" Ceil ask. I go to my gallery on my ipod and go to my yaoi album and get a pic of CeilxSebastain..a kissing one..of coures, and showed them.

Ceil blushed and Sebastain got a rape smile.

"Why would you have that!?!" Ceil yells.

"Oh dear thats yaoi, us fan-girl love it" Sadie yells.

"What's 'yaoi'?" Sebastain ask.

"It's guy on guy, silly!" Sadie yells. I bust out laughing, Ceil face get red and Sebastain's rape face get bigger.

"Ya know..your my fave yaoi couple" Sadie says still laughing.

"What NaruSasu from Naruto..i thought you likes they gay/emo boys" i say.

"No...I like NaruGaar better that NaruSasu.." Sadie says.

"What about DeidSaso" I say pouting.

"Nooope" Sadie says.

"Ok...i know you like IchiGrim from Bleach" I say.

"Hell yeah!" "Now...Black Butler!" Sadies yells

I bust out lauging and stare at Sebatain and Ceil, who are giving us looks.

"Ok..my fave is CeilxSebastain...full time"

"What about CeilxAlois?"

"Ew....whats about SebastainxClaude"  

"I like it but i like AloisxCladue better then SebastainxCladue"

"What the hell are you too talking about!?!" Ceil yells at us.

"Oh...nothing Ceily-Poo" Sadie says. I laugh, and Sadie falls on the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you too?" Ceil ask.

"I really do not know" i say. Ceil sighs and whipers something to Sebastain.

"You two are going too stay here until i know what to do with you, Sebastain show them to their room" Ceil says. Sebastain grabs my purse and shows us to our room.

He shows me and Sadie to a small room with a king bed with a small chair next to a window and a small bathroom in the room. "I'll get you when dinner's ready, Miss Holmes, Miss Dumon" Sebastain says with a smile.

"Please call me Jerinique" I say with a smile

*******************