Chp.24 - Girl Issue..with Grell!

After my kiss with Sebastian, me, Sadie, Alyssa, Ceil and Sebastian all go back into the study and we get bored. "I feel like crying again." I say then look at Sebastian. "Do you have any cake?" "We have triple fudge cake" Sebastian said. "I would love to have that" I said smiling. "Me too!" Sadie yells. "That sounds good right now" Alyssa says, "I would like to have some too, Sebastian" Ceil says. "Yes Milord" Sebastian says then leaves to get the cake.

When Sebastian comes back, Grell is sitting on the floor, Talking to me and Sadie. "Why are you here, Grell?" Sebastian asks. "I am talking about girl problems, Bassy. Something you wouldn't understand." Grell says then I laugh my butt off. Sebastian sighs, "I have the cake you wanted and I also brought some Hot Chocolate" Sebastian smiles. "You are amazing Sebastian! I could just kiss you!" I yell. "NO! Bassy is mine!" Grell yells and gives me a mean mug. "Bitch please. Sebastian loves Jenny-Chan!" Sadie says. "Ok Sadie! I swear...I am going to kill Ana for telling you the name they gave me" I sigh.

Sebastian hands me a piece of cake and a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. "I love you Sebastian...In a person who gives me cake kinda love" I chuckle. He hands Alyssa, Sadie and Ceil the same thing. I ate a bite of the cake and I am in heaven, "I love you cake-kun!" "You know what I hate!" Sadie says then eats some of the cake. "Mn? What?" I say. "Some girls can eat a butt load of food and never gain weight but if we eat 2 slices of this cake, We gain two pounds" Sadie says. "YES! That is so true!" I yell. "I hate if a guy has sex with about 7 girls, he is like god. but if a girl has sex with only 2 guys, she is a hoe" Alyssa says.

"Oh my god! Yes!" I yell and eat more of the cake. "What are you talking about?" Ceil says. "We are talking about girl problems." Grell says. "You are a guy, Grell" Ceil says. "That is rude, you little brat! You shouldn't say that a girl looks like a guy!" Grell yells back. "Calm down Grell." Sadie says. "You know what gets on my nerves!" I say. "We get punished for not being pregnant". "Yes!" Alyssa says. "What are they talking about, Sebastian?" Ceil says. Me and Sadie bust out laughing, Alyssa chuckles.

"I'll teach you later young master" Sebastian says then smiles. I laugh and eat more cake. "I want a guy that loves me for my personality, not for my looks" "I got Trent" Alyssa says. "I got Joshy!" Sadie says. "Shut up you, two" I say then eat more cake. "I don't need love, I have anime". Sebastian sigh and Grell pats my back. "Its ok, Love!". "I don't need guys! I am bi! I can date a girl!" I yell. "Bi?" Ceil says.

"It means Bisexual" Sadie says, "Grell! Will you go out with me?" I ask grabbing his shoulders. "I am sorry...but I am for Bassy only" Grell says. "Just fuck love" I say then eat the rest of my cake. "It's ok Miss Holmes." Sebastian says. "I am going to be forever alone. I am going to be a cat lady.." I say in my emo corner. "Not again" Sadie says.