Chp.5 - Im sorry..but Itachi is kinda hotter than Sebastain...

I fall on the bed and Sadie falls into the chair. "Im...Soo...Bored!" Saide yells.

"I know you are..here you go!" i yell at her as i thrown her my Ipod.

"Yay~!" she yells and puts the ear-buds in. "Got any ShinEE?" 

"Why would i have ShinEE on my ipod..just go to Pandora, listen to music and i don't care if you go through my pics." i say on my phone.

"You get Wi-Fi here?"

"You dont need Wi-Fi to text..duhh"

"Dont duh me...i didn't know"

"Im so sorry..poor you.."

"Hey..why don't you have any pics of just Sebastain on here?"

"Because..."

"All you have are pics of your self, anime, and just Itachi Uchiha."

"I lovveee Itachi!"

"Why...?"

"Because..Itachi is badass and hotter then Sebastain.."

As i say that, Sadie have me a shocked. "Why??"

"Because Itachi is just a better character then Sebastain...hands down" I say playing Fun Run.

"He is not!!" Sadie yells. "He has the sharingan...thats all.." I say still looking at my phone.

"Sebastain is a demon..."

"Itachi is one of the best Akatsuki members.."

"So...Sebastain protects everyone and he's super nice"

"Ok...Itachi was a ABUN member at 13 years old and one of the best of his clan. He loved Sasuke with all his heart but the was a coup d'etat in the clan. Danzo told Itachi he had to go against the hidden leaf or against his clan and kill his little brother. So Itachi killed his whole clan just to protect Sasuke....he made the biggest sacrifice ever..losing the love of his little brother..So..know what?" i said still playing Fun Run.

Sadie just sits there in silence..."Nevermind" she says. "Good..now lets go find Pluto!" i say as i put my phone on my pocket.

"Yeah...Lets find Plu-Plu!" Sadie yells as we run out of the door. 

******************************** 

XD