Chp.23 - Full of feel and music...

After Ciel ate all of the Pocky, I stormed out and got lost. "Fuck...I hate this danm place!" I yell. Enter random rooms and found a music room with a piano and Sebastian's volin. I walk in and touch the top of the piano. "I haven't played a piano in a few good months." I said and sat down near it. I learned alot of songs but the one liked the most was A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I knew everyword to it and could play it. I took my Ipod out and found the cover version with Lindsey Stirling.

    I played it and began to play it. I closed my eyes becasue I knew it by heart, "Heart beats fast, Colors and promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall but watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow. One step closer" I continue to play. "I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more" I play more and give a smile. "Time stands still. Beauty in all she is. I will be brave. I will not let anything take away. What's standing in front of me. Every breath. Every hour has come to this. One step close" 

     "Very good, Miss Holmes" The voice scared me and casued me to hit a wrong note. I sigh and pause my Ipod. I turn and it's Sebastian slowly clapping his hands. "That was good. I never knew you could play the piano" "Yeah..I was in band two years ago and got piano lessons." I say then looked at the volin. "I have always wanted to know how to play the volin. I have always liked the way it sounds."

   Sebstian gave me a small smile, "Boys who can play volins turn me on so much.." I say holding my hand on my heart. Sebastian begin to play his volin and I was in heaven. I love the way it souned, I was about to melt. I sat there on the next piano, with my eyes in heaven and my cheeks a pink shade. Sebstian stopped and gave me a smirk. My blushed more and chuckled. "If I wasn't 14..I would totally try to rape you.." I said fast.

   Sebastian gave me a strange look and I chuckled more. I looked at my Ipod, smirked and began to play The Phantom of the Opera (Yes...I lovePhantom of the Opera..It's so sad T^T), the most hardest songs I have ever learned. I played it looking at the notes but at times I look at Sebastian and he has a somewhat shocked face. I smrik and play more of it, not missing a note. (It's hard to play the song..T^T Took me about 4 months to do it right...).

     After I was done, I looked at Sebastian, "That was really good, Miss Holmes. What was that peice?". I remembered, Phantom of the Opera didn't come out until 1948. "It's called Phantom of the Opera." I said smiling and popped my fingers. "Phantom of the Opera?" he asked. "Yeah. It's a muscial. It's about a singer for the Opera house, Christine Daaé who has this amazing voice. and this dude who works at the opera house Erik, falls in love with her and kiddnaps her but Christine loves this other dude, Raoul, who is her best friend. They call Erik "The Phantom of The Opera" Becasue he has this white mask that cover a part of his face that was burnt." 

    Sebastian nods his head, "But back to the plot, Christine begins to fall in love with Erik and all that stuff. Erik asks her to marry him and to live under the Opera house with him. She says no and all of this stuff happens and Erik relizes, she loves somebody eles and lets her go and lets her be happy" I say almost about to cry. "I wove Phantom Of The Opera!".

   Sebastian chuckles, "I can tell and that sound like a great love story..". I blush a bit, "Yeah..It was." poke my lips out, "I want a love story like that.." "Oh really, You want someone to kidnap you?" Sebastian asks. "Noo! I want a dude to love me enought that he would do anything to try to get me" I smile, blush more, stood up, grabing  my ipod and heading for the door. "But I know that will never happen."

      Sebastian chuckles, "Don't worry, You'll find someone one day" "Yeah...I did but-" I stop and look down. "Never mind." I exit the room and sigh. I check the date on my Ipod and chuckled a bit. "Irony much..".

        ~Time Skip (Later That Day)~

   I lay on the couch in Ciel's study. Nobody was there and was listening to my music. I closed my eyes and turned my music up louder. My Ipod, becasue it love me, plays What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts. I sighs and listen to it, trying my hardest not to cry. This song make me cry no matter what mood I am in. If I am happy, sad, mad, depressed, pissed or anything else. I will cry to this song. And sadly my mood was sad, so that helped me so much more. Tears ran down my face. I grit my teeth and wiped them but my came down.

     I turned off my Ipod but I was still crying. I put it in pocket, stood up and while walking in a circle, I tried to get my head straight. "Damn Jerinique, Get your head straight. He is gone. It has been a month. You are over it.." I say to myself, but I cry more. I grit my teeth and as Sebastain opened the door, I ran out and ran into the garden.

        ~3rd POV~

   After Jerinique ran out, Sebastian gave a confused look. He tried to go after her, but Sadie and Alyssa stopped him. "Just let her be, Sebastian." Sadie says. "Is it already one month.." Alyssa sighs. "Yeah.." Sadie says queitly. "What do you mean?" Sebastian asked. "Jerinique had a boyfriend, but he moved a month ago. When It happend, she didn't cry or anythin. She gave that fake smile she always give when she is hurting" Sadie said with a pained look in her face.

    Sebastian gives a shocked look and looked at Alyssa. "She tries not cry. She hate people worrying about her.". Sadie chuckled, "You can try to make her feel better". "Yeah..Just try" Alyssa says and let's Sebastian help Jerinique. Sadie chuckles, "You know, they both like each other" "I know.." Alyssa sighs.

    ~Jerinique's POV~

I sit next to a flower bush, with my knees to my knees. "Miss Holmes?" I hear Sebastian say. I don't make a sound but he still find me. "Miss Holmes? I hear what happened. Are you ok?". I lift my head up, wiping my tears away and giving a fake smile. "Y-Yeah..I am good, Sebastian. I am fine". Sebastian gives me a look, "Don't lie to me, I know your are hurting". "I am not lying. I swear I am fine Sebastain" I say giving another face smile and getting on my Ipod. Sebastain takes it from me, "I said don't lie to me, Miss Holmes" Sebastain looks at my face.

    "I swear." I say looking away from him, "Why are you crying then?" Sebastian sits next to me. "No reason.." I say. Sebastian grabs my chin and make me look at him. "Please don't lie to me, Miss Holmes. You are hurting right now and you want to cry, but you don't want anybody to worry about you". I Move his hand away and shake my head, "No! That is not true..I swear I am fine-" I say until Sebastian kisses me.

    My face turn red and he pulls back and hugs me. "You don't have to lie to me. I can tell, Jerinique". gived a shocked look. "I thought you never knew how to say my name". "I have always known, I did want to say it much, It is just do beautiful" Sebastian says then give me and smile. I begin to cry and hug Sebastian. Sebastian rubs my back. I look up and kiss him again.

****************************************************************************