1. Back Home In Maryland.

Hey Everyone!

     Since I love Good Charlotte & Avenged Sevenfold, I decided to write my very first fan - fiction! It is short, but it's the first chapter, so please give it a chance! I promise that I will make the upcoming chapters much longer!

Also this story will skip a few years, but The Rev will be in it through it all. You just can't have an A7X story without him. :)

Alisha’s POV

“Alisha!”

“Alisha!”  I heard my sister screaming at me, but I was trying my hardest to ignore her. Wait.. My sister? What the hell is she doing in Maryland? She’s supposed to be in Huntington with Brian. Yes, Brian Haner Jr. The guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold.

I hopped out of bed and ran downstairs.

“Mandy! What are you doing here?!” I ran up and hugged her. I really missed having her down the hall from me, now she was clear across the country. But what can you do she’s in love, to one of my ex-boyfriends best friend.

It still hurt to think of Joel, but he was off with his band and I was here in Maryland going to college. My career was something that I put before any one, as he did.

“Alisha?” I was snapped out of my thoughts with a confused looking Jimmy standing in front of me.

“Oh my GOD! Jimmy what are you doing here?!” I jumped up and hug him, man this dude was tall!

“I came with Mandy and the boys.”

“The whole gang is here?” I was so happy to be able to see everyone. I hadn’t left Maryland in over a year now. I missed everyone.

“Yeah, we came to support Be--” Mandy slapped Jimmy.

“Jimmy shut up!”

“Mandy what’s going on?” I was secretly hoping that Jimmy wasn’t about to say Benji. Simply because if he was here to support Benji it meant that Good Charlotte was performing here, but there was no way, they were suppose to be in Australia?

“Alisha, I think you need to sit down for this one.” Mandy and Jimmy led me to the couch. I already knew what was coming, but I was going to do whatever was in my power to avoid Joel. I would really love to see Benj, but those two were glued at the hip.

“Good Charlotte is here, aren’t they?”

“Yeah. They’re here to promote Good Morning Revival.” Jimmy sighed. “Alisha I think that you should here Joel out. He didn’t mean to leave you that way. The band was getting huge. You have to understand that.”

I jumped up. “I have to understand?! Jimmy why should I be the one to understand! Joel left me remember?! Without a single goodbye.” I felt the tears trying to spill out, but I wouldn’t let them see me cry for him. I have cried too much for that boy and I wasn’t going to do it anymore. I was happy.

“Alisha, he still loves you. He doesn’t go a day without texting me or calling me just to see how you’re doing.” Mandy said.

“Well Mandy. I think it’s about time he moved on it’s been almost 3 years since we broke up. I have.” Jimmy gasped and Mandy looked at me with that ‘yeah right’ expression.

“Really now? So who is this lucky guy?” Jimmy had his fists clenched, I knew that Adrian wouldn’t be easily welcomed into this group.

“Well his name is Adrian and I want you guys to give him a chance.” I smiled.

Jimmy’s POV

Adrian. I didn’t like him already. I was here trying to help my boy get the love of his life back and I was going to do just that, but then I saw Alisha smile the most genuine smile I had seen from her in a long time. Maybe it was time for Joel to move on, but I was getting kind of tired of hearing Benji complain about how Joel mopes around all the time.

It has been 3 years, he should of gotten over her already? Right?

“Alisha, can we meet this guy?” She looked at me confused.

“I guess you can Jimmy, but you have to promise that you’re going to be nice.” I smiled.

“Well actually I meant the whole gang to meet him.”

“The whole gang as in?”

“Well, Matt, Johnny, Zacky, Brian, Paul, Billy, Deano, Benji, Tal, The Berry’s?” It looked like her eyes were about to pop out of her head.

“ALL THE GUYS ARE HERE?!” Me and Mandy smiled at each other and she said, “The girls too.”

“Why are you guys doing this to me?”

“Alisha, what are you talking about?” She threw her hands up. I was laughing my ass off, Alisha really took things to seriously.

“What am I talking about?! Well, people I haven’t seen in a year and the love of my life---” She covered her mouth. YES!

“I knew you still loved him!” I shouted.

“I can’t do this right now.” I saw her eyes get watery and she ran up to her room. Shit what did I do. I think me and Mandy really crossed the line this time.