"Movie night."

A/N: I have not wrote in forever and I am sorry about that. Alot going on and work ontop of it all! I will start finishing this up soon. I promise!

I was making my way to Ashton's house and I got a phone call, without paying attention who it is I answered, "Hello?" "Hey baby, where are you?" I pull up to the house, turned off my car, grabbed my bags and get out of my car and laughed, "I'm right here." Calum turned around and smiled. I ran towards Calum and he picked me up and spun me around, "I missed you so much," Calum said as he places me back onto the grass. "I missed you too! I was worried about you guys. I missed you guys a lot." I looked at my shoes and skimming the grass with it. Calum lifted my head up and kissed my lips slowly. "I'm glad you're here, Jordan almost killed me." I rose my eyebrows and grinned him, "come on let's go inside." I say as I make my way inside as he follows.

" HAZEL! YOUR HERE!" Jordan says and running towards me and hugs me tightly. She looked down and looked at the bag " AND YOU BROUGHT.. " She looks in the bag, "CHICKEN NUGGETS.... YESSSSSSSS" Jordan says while grabbing the bag out of my hands and running into the kitchen. I start to giggle and I start running behind her.

" JORDAN GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE NUGGETS!" I yelled.

" HEY I WANT SOME!" Calum yells and running behind me

" ME TOO!" Ashton says- following us.

I finally reach Jordan and her eyes are locked onto the bag. "CHILDREN!" I yell while taking them away from Jordan. "I bought 3 bags, there's enough to go around," "Hopefully" I whispers to myself.

" HEY," Jordan says, "I heard that!" She crosses her arms and pouts. "Stop being pouty child and go sit with the boys in the living room while I put these in the oven." She stomps her feet like a child and heads into the living room with the guys. I grab a cookie trey from the cabinet and open the dinosaur chicken nuggets bag and I placed all of the chicken nuggets on the cookie tray-scattering them.

"Should we tell them?" I heard Ashton say in the other room.

"They have the right to know," Calum says slowly

"Know what? " I speaks up. Coming into the living room.

"Well," Calum says slightly.

"We've been offered to go on tour," Ashton says." They both look at each other. Jordan and I look at eachother also.

"With?," Jordan and I both say together

"One Direction," Calum says slowly.

I was speechless. My heart literally dropped. I am going to leave for college and they are leaving for tour. I cannot believe this is happening! I cannot be selfish, I am happy for them but this is really happening, we all will be separated. I watched as Jordan got up from Ashton's lap and ran out the front door. I stood their awkwardly and watched as Ashton ran after her. I then made my way back into the kitchen and started to scatter the nuggets around?"

Calum came into the room with a smile on his face, "Baby, are you excited." I smile widely at him and had an excitement tone in my voice, "Yes! I am so happy for you guys." Deep down, I was not. Calum came on the other side of the island and hugged me tightly. "Maybe you and Jordan are able to come on tour with us." "Maybe we can, hopefully." I said as I put the chicken nuggets in the oven.

Calum gives me a serious look, "you're not fooling me Hazel, what is wrong?" I shook my head, "What if we are not able to come on tour with you guys? What if everything doesn't fall into play." He wraps his arms around my hips and he rests his head on my shoulder. "If I have to, I will beg their manager to have you guys come with us - you and Jordan - you two mean the world to us and we cannot go on without you guys, and I am speaking for Luke, Mikey, Ashton, and Myself." We cannot go on without you guys. I kept playing that sentence over and over in my head. Calum then kissed my cheek and went into the living room and turned on the TV.