The Mall

On Saturday night, everyone went home. I stayed at Calum's house a little later though so I can spend a little more time with him. Him and I hung out, we talked to his mom and his older sister. It was time to leave so I kissed him goodbye and I hugged his mom and his sister before I left.

As I went home, I remembered that my mother wasn't at home. I sighed and I started to head into the garage. I walked into the house and started to clean a little bit. As I was done, I started to take a shower. As I was finished with my shower, I put my hair up in a messy bun, looked over my medical college book, and fell asleep.

April 14th, 2013

I woke up and it was Sunday. I then started to head towards the showers and I started to think what I was going to do today. As I was finished, I then started getting dressed. I turned on my straightener and I headed downstairs. As I made myself some breakfast, Ashton texts me and tells me about Ireland. He tells me everyone's going and I'm excited, we're going to a ball! As I was eating my food, I get a call from Jordan.

"Hello?" I said while taking a bite out of my toast. 

"Hey you wanna go to the mall today? I kinda need to get some things." Jordan says

"Yeah, I'll help! I cannot wait for this!" Then there was a slight pause on the other line.

"Wait, how do you know what I'm talking about?" Jordan says to  me in a confused manner.

"Duh, We're all going with you guys!" I say in an excited manner. 

"Yassssss," I hear Jordan say on the other line. 

I then start laughing, and I tell her I'll meet her there. We both hang up, and I start to straighten my hair and do my makeup. After I'm done with all of that, I grab my purse and I go to my car and drive to the mall. 

As I made it towards the mall, I noticed that Jordan wasn't here yet, so I went to get a pretzel and a strawberry smoothie. I then go to the spot that we all hang out at, by the fountain. As I'm sipping my smoothie, I noticed Jordan walking towards me. I smile and I grab my pretzel from out of my lap and I walk towards her. 

"Hey Haze," Jordan says to me while hugging me. 

"Hey bae," I say to her and I hug her back while having my drink and pretzel in my hand. 

I then finish my pretzel and I then look at her and smile, "Ok, there's no time to waste, we need to find you a dress NOW!" 

"But Hazel, you know I hate dresses, and you know I hate the color pink! Well, maybe not that much, but you get the picture." Jordan says while groaning. 

I lower my eyebrows, and I start to get snippy (Yes I said snippy), and I take Jordan's hand and I start dragging her, "Sorry, nope you have to look like a fucking princess now shut up and lets go," I then start to giggle silently and I look back and Jordan looks annoyed. I then look at each sign on the wall until I find the right store. As I found a store with pretty dresses, I then walk in with Jordan behind me, and I head towards the dresses. I notice that Jordan isn't following me. SHE WENT FOR THE SKINNY JEANS AND SHIRTS! I then go over to where Jordan is, I take her hand and drag her over to the dresses. 

"Start looking, right neow." I tell her while I'm looking at dresses on different racks. 

"I don't even know what the actual fuck I'm doing, can I please go back to my habitat and you can look for me?" Jordan says to me. 

I sigh, and start looking on another rack for dresses, "Alright," 

Jordan walks away and I start to look back and yell at her, "But when I find some, you have to go and try some on, you got that?" She nods her head and I smile. I then start concentrating on finding Jordan dresses. 

I found a couple dresses, I start to bite my lip and call Jordan over towards me. As she comes over, I hand her a couple dresses, "Try these on," I then see Jordan walking towards the dressing room. She tries on the dresses and shows me. She comes back out and shows me the pink one, "Are you trying to be funny?" I laugh and I nod my head. She goes back into the dressing room and she tries on the last dress I gave her. She comes out and I'm stunned. 

"Does it look that bad?" Jordan says to me while sighing. 

"No, you look beautiful Jordan. You have to get this one." Jordan nods her head, and goes back to the dressing room to change into her cloths. She then hands me all the dresses she tried on and takes the dress I told her to take. Now it was my turn. I start to try on a couple of dresses, figuring out which one I liked the most. Jordan kept on complimenting me on each dress I put on, but half of them didn't seem right. They were beautiful, it was just, I wanted to look like a princess, just like Jordan's going to look like one also. 

After we were finished shopping for our dresses, we head to are cars and we place them in there, then we start to get other things for our outfits. Of course, Jordan didn't know what to get at all, so I pretty much had to help her what she needed for her dress. Like shoes, accessories, jewelry, etc. 

It was now 7PM, we both hug and say goodbye to each other then we headed home. 

As I went home, I started to order some pizza. As I called it in, I headed upstairs to take a shower. I couldn't wait for this. I was to excited. I loved the dress I picked out too. It was so beautiful. I starting giggling and thinking about what Calum's reaction would be when he seen me in the dress and all dolled up. I started smiling wide and I started finishing up my shower. As I was finished showering, I then got dressed in my Pajamas and the door bell rang. As I was walking down the steps, I was doing a messy bun.

I got my pizza from the delivery man, and I gave him change and a tip. I then started eating and when I was finished, I started studying in the medical college book once again (You have to remember, Hazel does this everynight, she always studies for Medical) I then started to get a little sleepy and I started texting Calum before I went to sleep. 

Me: Hey baby

Calum: Hey babe, how was your day?

Me: It was good, I went to the mall with Jordan. We went to get dresses today. She didn't know what to get at all haha, so I had to help her out. 

Calum: Awww that's sweet of you, are you excited for the ball?

Me: Yes I am, I got some cute things for my outfit. Hopefully you'll love it. 

Calum: I probably will. You make everything beautiful. 

Me: Babe <333 You're making me blush, I'm about to go to bed though, Goodnight. 

Calum: Goodnight I love you<333

Me: I love you too <33