Bonding

I look up from looking at my shoes and my moms eyes were beginning to water.

"Are you serious?" My mom said with a shaky tone in her voice. I stood up straight as I was sitting up.

"Yes," I say in the bravest manner that I could. My mom was looking at the ground, looking at both of her feet and she looked up at me, "Why can't you just go to college in Australia?" I then begin to shake my head and began to speak,

"To many distractions. I wouldn't be able to pass my classes. High school is the "easy version," of college. College is more strict." My mom placed her head in her hands and began to sob. I got off the bed and walked to her and hugged her tight, "I'll see you later," I then give her a kiss on cheek and began to walk out of the room.

Sure, call me an asshole for leaving my mother who is unstable and is crying her eyes out but aye, she left me crying as she hurt me and left me crying, i'm not going to stay with my mom when she crys when I have a future ahead of me.

I then walked the counter and began to sign out of the 'guest booklet,' and looked up at the lady and gave her a small smile.

"Did you make sure that she is getting extra care correct?" I said as I cocked my head to the side an she began to smile and nodded her head.

"Yes, miss. The extra care patients are writing and reading about their habits and what not. We do have a very good program," I smiled. At least my mother is getting treated.

"Thank you ma'am, have a good day," I say with the warmest smile and I begin to walk out of the clinic to my car. I began to seat myself in the driver seat while placing my forehead on the steering wheel, placing my hand and gripping on it with my fingers wrapped around it. I leaned my head back and I began to scream, hitting the sides of the steering wheel and placed my face in my hands and began to sob. I begin to whip my tears and I start to place the key in the slot and turned it and began to drive out of the parking lot.

Now to my father's house. I then start driving, making sure I'm on the right street to get to my fathers house. I turn the corner and I begin driving straight and slow down. I then turn into the driveway and turned off my car. I then began to look in the mirror, seeing if my makeup was ruined. A little bit. I then zipped up the hoodie all the way and I parted my hair on each side of me so I can hide my 'love marks,' Calum gave me. I began to walk to the front door and began ringing the door bell. As the door opened, It was Marilyn. She is beginning to show a little bit. She then smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Hazel! Come in!" I then hug back and walk myself inside and walk to the living room on the left, placing myself onto the sofa.

"I'll go and get your father," Marylin said as she began walking out of the living room, all the way upstairs. I began to wait patiently and I seen I received text messages from Calum.

Calum❤: Hey babe

Calum❤: Where are you, I miss you

Calum❤: Please message me, you are worrying me.

I then was about to answer until my father walked into the room. He was smiling wide and had his arms out wide. I then smiled and hugged him tight. We began to sit down on the sofa and he started the conversation.

"I missed you, what have you been up too?" My dad says as he leans forward. I then began to speak and smile back at him.

"I missed you too, I've actually went to Ireland for a week with my friends. We went to see my friend's ashton's grandmother." His eyes widen and smiled. "Oh yeah? How was that?" "It was good, it was beautiful in ireland. I took pictures," I said as I smiled wide.