Recording

April 13th, 2013

I wake up on the couch, Calum isn't laying with me anymore. I look at the end of the couch and see Jordan still sleeping. I look around and see the guys already went upstairs. I then put the blanket that was on me aside and I start to head upstairs. As I made it to the top of the steps, I see the guys already setting up for Jordan to record her song.

"Goodmorning guys," I say while walking up to them.

They all looked back at me and smiled, "Goodmorning," they all say to me.

I smile wider. I walk over to Calum, who was setting up the lighting, I wrap my arms around his waist from behind and rest my head on his back. "When did you wake up?"

Calum turns around towards me and smiles, "I woke up at least 30 minutes ago, is Jordan up?"

I shake my head, Calum rolls his eyes and heads to the basement to wake her up.

"Guys, I'm going to take a quick shower." They all nod their heads and I start to head upstairs where the bathroom was. I then started to take a shower, and as I was finished, I started to get dressed and do my makeup. I then start to straighten my hair after I finished my makeup.

I walk downstairs and Jordan's already up. The guys place theirselves in the middle, and pat a seat for Jordan. Jordan walks over to where they patted a seat for her and I walk up to the camera to press 'RECORD.'

"Hey guys, We're Five Seconds Of Summer," Luke says in excitement.

"We have a song for everyone today, but we're not going to be singing it, our lovely friend Jordan, actually wrote it herself." Jordan waves to the camera and smiles. I can tell she's looking nervous. "Alright you ready Jordan?" Luke says while looking at her. She nods her head and they both get up and walk away from the camera's view. They all stand behind the camera with me and we start watching Jordan on the little screen on the camera.

Jordan looks up at all of us, and smiles "this is written for someone in my life, you know who you are," she then, takes her final breath and starts to sing.

" Tonight we're fading fast

I just wanna make this last

If I could say the things that I want to say,

I'd find a way to make you stay

I'd never let you get away

Catch you in all the games you played

So go ahead, rip my heart out,

Show me what love's all about

Go ahead, rip my heart out

That's what love's all about" 

"I want you to want me this way,

And I need you to need me to stay

If you say that you don't feel a thing

If you don't know, let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go

If you don't know then just let me go"

"Let's forget the past

I swear we'll make this last

'Cause I remember the taste of your skin tonight

And the way that you looked, you had those eyes

I remember the way it felt inside

And the name of the songs that made you cry

You would scream, we would fight, you would call me crazy