Princesses

April 23nd, 2013

I wake up to the notifications from twitter ugh. I sat up from my bed and I started to do prevent the hate on twitter that was going towards Jordan. After a couple minutes on twitter, Grandma Irwin walks in and smiles at me.

"Goodmorning Hazel," she says while smiling at me and walking towards my bed.

"Goodmorning madam," I say while giving her a warm smile while sitting on my bed.

"I'm just checking up on everyone and I just wanted to let you know that the ball starts at 8:30, tonight." I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"Ok ma'm, I shall be ready by then thank you for letting me know." Grandma Irwin smiled at me and nodded her head once, "You're welcome Hazel, I'll be excited to see you." She then gives me one last smile and starts to walk out the room. I get out of bed after she leaves and I start to take long shower. I start to wash my hair and I started to wash my body in lavender and orange citrus. After I was finished I started to lotion my body with moisturizer and started to get dressed in my white crop tops and high waist jeans. I slipped on some white flats and I started to blow dry my hair and I started to brush my hair at the same time. As my hair was dry, I started to curl my hair. After I was finished, I started to not put any makeup on, there was no point since I will be doing my makeup later tonight.

As I walked out of my room, Calum was infont of me and smiled.

"You are going to be my date tonight, you know that right?" Calum then pulls me into his arms and I start to smile.

"Oh really? I didn't know that." I say with a bit of sarcasm and I start to giggle, Calum smirks at me and start to kiss my lips slowly, I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck, he leans me onto my bedroom door and I start to giggle and break away from the kiss. Calum still is holding my waist after we kiss.

"No need for the sarcasm," Calum says while laughing.

I look at him, having my hands on the back of his head and smile, "well of course you're going to be my date for tonight, you are my boyfriend," as I said that, my face started to feel hot. Shit. I know I'm blushing. I noticed as I'm looking at Calum he leans down towards my face and looks closely at me and smiles.

"Hazel, you're blushing." Calum says with a chuckle and I start to bite my lip and smile. I wanted to say, "Well I cannot help myself from blushing because the things you say or do makes me blush," but I didn't say anything. I kept on smiling like an idiot.

"You hungry?" Calum says; which made me stop daydreaming, He was cocking his head to the side and I nodded my hand. He then took my hand and kissed the back of it and held it, leading me downstairs. We head into the kitchen and grab food, then sit in the dining room table. And we start talking about tonight and my dress.

"So babe, what does you dress look like?" Calum says with a smirk on his face. I start to eat my food and pretend I'm thinking about it.

"Oh shoot, I forgot to get a dress. Oh darn." I say while snapping my fingers. I then start to roll my eyes and begin to eat.

"Is that what you're going to say on our wedding day?" Calum said with a smirk. I started to feel hot again and I knew damn well that I was blushing. I dropped my fork and gave him a serious look.

"Calum, if we do get married, that would be bad luck if you seen my dress before our wedding day, I don't know if you believe in good luck and bad luck, but I do. So you will NOT. I repeat WILL NOT see my dress until tonight." I start to bite my lip and I start to giggle. I then begin eating and I noticed Calum is staring at me at the corner of my eye. I look over at him and he bursts out laughing, I start to frown.