Sober

April 30th, 2013

Alarm was buzzing in my ear. I groan, turn it off, and get out of bed. I make my way towards the bathroom and I start to turn on the shower head. I begin to strip out of my pajamas and head inside the shower. Letting the water cleanse my skin as I wash my body with soap. I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner, watching my wet, dark, red hair as the water runs through it. Today was the day. Today was the day to start filling out college applications in the United States of America. I smiled and started to finish washing my hair and body.

I turned off the water and did my daily shower routine. Dried myself, put lotion all over my body, towel dried my hair. I walked to my bedroom with the towel still wrapped around my body. I grabbed a moon tube top and a long skirt for my outfit of the day. I then started to pick out some high heels and instead of my kitty book bag I grabbed my black purse and placed all my books in it. I changed into my outfit and walked back into the bathroom and started to blow dry my hair and brush it at the same time. After 10 15 minutes I started to curl my ends of my hair which took about 45 minutes. I started to do my makeup and put lip balm on my lips. I looked at myself in the mirror and smile. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my purse, my phone and my keys and started to head outside to my car and I started walking to my car.

I pulled up to the school and I see Ashton walking to the gate. I pulled on his arm and he turned my way and looked angry. His face softens as he sees my face, "Oh hey Haze, I didn't know it was you. What's up?" "Why are you not walking with Jordan? Did something happen?" He shook his head, "No, I just didn't have my cloths for school so I had to go back home and get ready instead." I nodded my head, we both stood there awkwardly. "Hey, I just thought of something, I know you and Jordan talk a lot, has she ever talked to you about me in particular?" Ashton rose his eyebrows, "what do you mean?" I shook my head, "It's nothing, come on I bet they're waiting for us!" I said as Ashton and I both started walking to our group. "Guys!" Ashton says as walking up to the guys and Jordan.

I seen Calum and walked up to him and placed my hands on his eyes, "Who is this?" I heard Calum say, I start to giggle and I feel him grinning. He turned around quickly and he pinned me against the wall. "Why do you always look so beautiful?" He said as he starts to hold me closer to him. I started to giggle and started to hold his hand and we both started to walk into school together. He walked me to my locker and leaned against the other lockers, scanning the hallways. I grabbed the books I needed for my classes and my college information. I slid it quickly into my bag and looked at him in confusion. "Who are you looking for?" I asked him, "Kendall," he said quickly and began to hold my hand and we began to walk to our first period class.

I started to turn in all my late work and started doing extra credit for first period. I walked up to my first period teacher, Mrs. Lincoln she looked up at me and smiled, "Hazel, you are doing a wonderful job in my class. I'm glad you were able to do all this work for me. You are now back to an A." "Thank you, Mrs. Lincoln do you mind if I go to the computer lab." I lean over and to her and told her, "I need to fill out college applications." She nodded her head and began writing up a pass. "Here you go Hazel." I thank her and give Calum a kiss on my way out, "baby I am leaving I got to go to the computer lab. I'll see you later?" He nods his head and continues doing his work.

I made my way to the computer lab and gave the teacher my pass. I walked to one of the computers and began to log into my account. I heard San Franciso, California has a good college. I grin and I start to look up California, San Franciso colleges. The first result was "UCSF." (Actually a real college) I looked at their website and I started scanning though and I was liking everything on this website. I began to start my college application for UCSF. This might take awhile I said to myself.