Reasoning

Rosaria POV
----------------------
I was outside waiting for Bruno. I couldn't believe that Liliana would act like this. I need justice, and she'd rather live in the past.

I saw Bruno and Liliana walking towards me in my peripheral vision. Bruno said, "Okay Rosaria. Liliana is going to help you in your case. She's going to take great care of you." I looked at Liliana. "I have your back. Besides, I know Joshua, he's an...ill-tempered soul who needs help. I promise you. You will get justice." I stood up. Looking at her, I see hope. "Thank you." I said. "Come on, let's go." Bruno said.

*Later that Evening*
Bruno and I were at his house tonight with Andrew and Jocelyn. It was nice to be in a different home for once. Jocelyn loved the house. She slept in the guest room, while Bruno had a crib in his room for Andrew to sleep. We both sat in the bed, with the television running. I grabbed the remote and turned it down. I asked, "What happened between you and Liliana?" Bruno scratched the back of his neck. That was his sign of nervousness.

He took a deep breath and said, "We had spent three months in England. Our honeymoon. We promised to go if she won one of her biggest cases. Throughout those three months, she was on her phone a lot. There was one night she took a call at 4 a.m.. I thought it was a business call. When we got back, the very next day she went to work. Me, loving her so much, I wanted to take her out for lunch. I bought a bouquet of flowers. The woman at reception desk knew me so well, she allowed me in. I walked in and she was..." Bruno choked. I held his hand. "She was cheating on me with her co-worker." That night she had lost her job, and I walked out on her. I felt so bad. She lost two things in one night. I knew she wasn't going to get me back, so I talked to her boss, and told him to give Liliana her job back. He knew she was the best one there, and he hired her back."

I saw Bruno shed a tear. "To this day, I wonder where I went wrong." It hurt me, knowing that I had put him through even more. "Bruno, I'm so sorry." I said to him. "It's okay. Sometimes scars are still painful once they're healed." "Why do you think she's so bitter now?" "Because she let everything get to her head, and when she did, she lost everything. Even me."