Suspicion

It's been a week now since I almost got caught for saying Bruno's real name while having intercourse with Jermaine. Its also been a week, since Bruno and I have grown to really like each other. It's wrong to say that, even though I am married to another man. I've been meaning to talk to Jermaine about everything, but he never gives me time, always brushing me off. I had to drop off Jocelyn at my parents house today because, Jermaine is not staying for long, as always, and Ariel and I are going to see Bruno in concert. My parents love having Jocelyn over, so they would never deny to have her with them.

Jermaine, I need to talk to you." I said. "Yeah, I need to talk to you as well." I didn't expect him to want to bring up something. "What is it sweetheart?" I asked. Jermaine grabbed his pillow. "Smell this." "Excuse me?" "Smell it Rosaria!" I smelled the scent on the pillow, and my heart raced. "What does it smell like Rosaria?" I tried to play dumb and said "I don't smell anything babe." "Axe. The body cologne? You don't smell it? I sure as hell smell it. You know how I know it's Axe? Because I don't even wear Axe Rosa. Because I HATE Axe."

"Are you accusing me of something?" I asked. "No, but I'm suspcious. Of something. I love you, but there is some shit going around here, and it doesn't feel right." "I love you too babe. You better get going, you don't want to miss your flight." I said. "Yeah. You're right." He grabbed his suitcase and walked to the door. I kissed his soft lips and granted him a safe flight.

I closed the door, and I ran to get the pillow to immediately wash it. I felt bad. Very bad. That I had Bruno over yesterday afternoon and had sex with him. Then later last night, had sex with Jermaine.