Flirtation

Bruno, a young man, maybe around my age, slightly older. He is a singer, dancer, and actor. He's a short man, but not short to me. He said to me, "I don't mean to be pushy, but Ms. Rosaria, you're a beautiful woman, and any man would be lucky to have you." I sipped on my glass of Champagne. "Would he now?" "Yes, he would." Bruno added. I said, "I suppose you'd be just as lucky to have a woman on your shoulder?" Bruno shifted his hat. "I'd have all the luck in the world to have someone I love on my shoulder." "Let's get out of the subject of love. Tell me more about yourself Bruno." I requested.

"I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1985, making me thirty years old. I am the youngest boy of six siblings, I moved here to Los Angeles when I was 18 to pursue my music career, and the rest is history." Intriguing, is what I could say about this handsome young gentlemen. I was amazed how he doesn't move fast, but let's a woman know how beautiful she is. He seems caring, a loving man. "Tell me about yourself." He smiled, anxious to know.

"I am a hair and clothing designer. Born and raised here Los Angeles, and I am 26 years old. I went to UCLA to get my degrees, so I spent about 8 years there." "Amazing." He said.

"Attention! Unfortunately, this ceremony is now over, and we do have to dismiss you all from the banquet hall. Thank you everyone for coming out, and congratulations Ariel on all of your success." I was saddened that the ceremony was already over. "I had fun tonight, and it was nice meeting you Bruno." I shook his hand. "May I walk you to your car?" He asked. Wow. "Such a gentleman. Yes you may." I winked at him. We walked out into the dark parking lot, and he walked me to my car.

"This is a beautiful car you have Rosaria." It was a 2016 Mercedes Benz, and I have to admit myself, it was pretty unique. "Thank you." He opened the door for me and I sat inside. I found a loose piece of paper in the passengers seat. I grabbed a pen, and began to write. I handed Bruno the paper. "Goodnight." I said as I closed my door and started up my car. I rolled down my window and I watched him observe the paper. I saw Bruno blushing. He put the paper in his pocket, and said "Goodnight." I winked at him and drove home.