Results

I received my letter today. Whatever is in this letter, will tell me, if Jocelyn has a biological sibling, or a half sibling. I opened the letter, and my fingers were trembling. I read aloud. "Jermaine Torres is...." My heart dropped. "Peter Hernandez is....." I think I shed a tear when I read the results. I grabbed my keys, and I had to tell Jermaine.

Jermaine was still staying in a hotel suite with Richard. I knocked on the door, and I heard the two inside. The door swung open and it was Jermaine's lover, Richard. "Where's Jermaine?" I asked. "What do you want. I'll pass the message onto him." "No! I need to talk to him." I said. "Babe, what's the problem?" Jermaine said to him. He saw me, and said "Babe, I'll take care of this." Jermaine said. "What do you want?" He asked me. Since I had two copies of the results, I handed him one. "Kiss my ass Jermaine." I said to him, and walked away. "Rosaria!" He called me. "Goodbye!" I yelled as I exited the hallway.

It was time to go to Bruno's house. When I arrived, he seemed to be home alone, thankfully. When I walked upon the house, I rang the doorbell. The locks on the doors turned, and my heart pounded excessively. "Rosaria, what is it? Is everything okay?" Bruno asked.

I leaped in his arms, and kissed him on his lips. I guess Bruno didn't know where to put his hands, so he put them on my waist. I pushed Bruno back inside the house. Bruno closed the door behind me, not breaking our kiss, and pinned me against the door. He put his hands on my shoulders to stop me from kissing him. When I opened my eyes, breaking our enchanted moment, Bruno looked puzzled. "Wha-whats going on Rosaria?" Bruno asked.

I bit my lip, and looked at him up and down. I went into my back pocket, and pulled out the results. Bruno's eyes brightened as he saw the paper. He took it from me, and opened it up. He read it aloud. "I'm the father?" Bruno asked. "Yes, you'll be a great father." I don't know what was going through his mind, but he remained quiet. He looked at me, with glossy eyes, and grabbed my hand. "I knew it was meant to be." He kissed my hand. He then kissed my lips again.