I looked up too his face.

He was staring past me, out my window. His eyebrows knitted together in frustration.

I turned to see he was eyeing a large group of students sitting on the sidewalk next to us. As we drove by, I noticed that most of the group was full of students with multiple tattoos, or piercings. Some had blue neon hair, and even green. Their attire was almost goth, or biker like. All dark. The girls were wearing heavy make-up while the guys each had cigarettes held between their lips.

They resembled somewhat of a gang, and their presence made me shift in my seat uncomfortably. Addison sure was driving slow. I turn to him.

"Addison?" I asked.

He ignored me. I then noticed his eyes weren't searching the crowd anymore, they were set on something in specific.

I followed his eyes and find him staring at one individual in the group.

A boy.

A very, very handsome boy...

He was tall, very tall, and his arms were covered in ink. Different patterns and words I didn't understand. He also had a few piercings, and wore all black. He would've looked scary, if it wasn't for his curls that fell around his face, and he's bright, green eyes. They were soft looking.

I then noticed the car had stopped, I turned once again towards Addison, he was still staring at the boy.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

He didn't answer me, he just continued to stare. I looked back to see the boy was now looking back at us. His face was hard, jaw clenched and fist balled. I could almost make out the dark vein pulsing through his temple, because of how close he was.

It was staring to get awkward, nervously awkward.

I sunk into my seat, the boy's gaze made me shiver. I looked back at Addison.

"Addison, who is that?" I ask harshly.

Without breaking his stare from the boy, he said to me, "No one, just some junkie,"

I look back at the boy, who was now smirking at us. It made me want to throw up, like he knew something that we didn't.

"How do you know him?" I ask him sternly.

"Stay away from that crowd, their nothing but trouble," He says, ignoring my question before driving past the students.

I open my mouth to ask more, but he then pulls up to my dorm. I look at him once more, but can tell he doesn't want to talk about it. I shrug it off and climb out of the car without glancing back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I applied later than most students,

so I couldn't move into my dorm until after my first day of classes, but it didn't really bother me, I wasn't exactly looking forward to living in a small room with a stranger I had never met before.

I walked through the doors and got my key from the front desk. I was on the second floor, room 2018. I took the elevator up, and walked down the endless corridor to my door.

I knocked before entering, and heard a high voice telling me to enter. I sighed, knowing whatever lied behind the door would be my new home, and roommate for who knew how long. Before I could change my mind, I quickly turned the knob and walked in. And gasped.

There was a short, black haired girl sitting on one of the beds. She had three rings in her small eyebrow and about six in each ear. Her cleavage was visible from her tight black tank that also exposed her tatted stomach. Her hair was pixie styled, and she wore bright red lipstick and thick black eyeliner that matched her jeans.