Story Info/FAQ's!

HELLO LOVE SYMBOL READERS! I need a name for you... Symbolizers? Is that OK? Or is that too dorky? *Giggles*

I know the ending of Love Symbol was probably unexpected and really infuriating, and I am right here with you. This isn't really an update, this is just telling you a few things about the book that maybe you missed from reading, and a few details about the new book.

Here is some general information about Love Symbol and its Characters:

1. Skipper is a pre-med student who has skipped (lol)  into the 11th grade, who originates from Minneapolis, she is 15. Pretty basic. She has long curly hair (See cover of Love Symbol), a light caramel complexion, and is very short. Like me.

2. In Love Symbol, Michael is also a pre-med student in the 11th grade. It is set in the Thriller era, so he looks exactly like he did when he was 23/24/25 years old, but the only difference is that he is actually 17. Same look, different age.

3. You may have wondered, how the hell are kids who haven't been to medical school able to perform surgery? In the story, the kids are authorized as long as their attending surgeons are in the room, and they've been through a few surgery courses. Skipper and Michael are both advanced, and Michael hates to admit it, but Skipper is more advanced than he is.

4. Chief Rose is 28 years old-- You'll see why.

5. Michael is a POLAR OPPOSITE of the sweet Applehead we all know ^_^ He isn't bipolar, but he does have anger issues in the story.

6. Why the hell does Skipper have so many men on her constantly? I'm 15 too and I don't. That's not really info, I just wanted to point that out.

7. St. Mary's is a Prep School that accepts 11th grade through college, located in Manhattan. 

8. Skipper is a Vegan. I am not, that isn't a personal trait I reflected on her, unlike most of her others hah. I love Meat! She gets that from her father.

9. How the hell do I know all of those medical terms I put into the book? I know a lot about Medicine, though I am not interested in the medical field as a profession. I use the book as an outlet for my knowledge of Medicine.

10. HI I LOVE YOU. That's not a fact either, but I thought I would put that out there. I love your Votes, and comments (LITERALLY THE COMMENTS MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD, I READ EVERY SINGLE ONE EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT ANSWER THEM) So, Please! Those invisible people who never say anything, I wanna know what you think!

Ethereal Love will take place almost directly after Love Symbol ended, and the story will continue from there. Expect a lot of plot twists, and new characters that will blow your mind!

A few real-time events will be included in the story, and they will be relatively close to what actually happened, but they will not be exactly the same. A few dates will be switched to fit the story line, but that's why it's fiction right?

All I can say is, questions will be answered, secrets will be revealed, you will end up stabbing Michael and/or Skipper with a fork. I am giving you fair warning lol.

The first chapter is going up tomorrow! I hope you'll stay faithful to me and read Ethereal Love.

Who likes the Cover? Do you see the Purple Rain?

Get your friends into Love Symbol! I'm sure people would like it if they gave it a try!

I love you lots :) 

--MJ's Crotch <3

(Yes, I am still a Crotch, and I will be changing my profile pic back sometime soon guys xx)