"You better learn to get that anger under control, wolf. If I ever see you put your hands on her like that again, I'll tear them off," Sofia hisses to him, making him glare at her. He takes a challenging step towards her, making her smirk, and tilt her head slightly at him. "I wouldn't."

"Tyler, stop. Please, just... both of you stop! Please!" Caroline pleads, stepping between them, and pushing Tyler back gently. He quickly turns around and walks away, leaving the two female vampires on their own. Caroline sighs sadly, and turns to face Sofia. "I know you were just trying to help... but.... Just don't do that again. Tyler wasn't gonna hurt me."

"I wish I could believe that, but he's a new wolf. He can't control his anger. It's not his fault, but be careful around him. I've seen first hand what a werewolf bite does to a vampire, and I don't want that happening to you," Sofia says, calmly.

"I won't stop being friends with him because of what he is," Caroline says, firmly.

"And I'm not asking you to. I'm only asking you to be extra careful around him," Sofia says, her eyes slightly pleading with the younger vampire. Caroline looks at the ground for a moment before meeting Sofia's eyes. The blonde vampire nods in agreement, and Sofia gives her a small smile, before turning on her heel and walking in the opposite direction.

-TNOF-

Later that night, Sofia is lounging on the couch while Trenton plays a game on the X-Box he'd just bought, and Elijah out, meeting with the mayor. Sofia is pulled out of her focus on the television by a knock at the door. She swiftly gets up and opens the door, revealing Damon.

"What a surprise. Here to question me again?" she asks.

"Maybe later. Right now we have bigger problems that you're gonna want to be involved in," Damon says, and Sofia tilts her head to the side, questioningly.

"Oh?" she asks, curiously.

"Jules took Caroline," he says, bluntly, and Sofia looks at him shocked, before her face morphs into a deep glare.

"Let's go," she growls, pushing past him.

"This way," he says, blurring into the direction of the woods, with Sofia directly behind him. It takes almost five minutes before they hear voices.

"I'm not leaving without Tyler," she hears Jules say, and she growls lowly in her throat.

"Tyler is free to make his own decisions as soon as you release Caroline," Stefan says, and Damon moves forward, gesturing for her to stay put.

"My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me I'm gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier. And uh... I can ensure blood because I brought someone along who cares a lot for the pretty little blonde you have in there," Damon says, and Sofia takes this as her cue to step forward, resisting an eye roll at Damon's theatrics. Once Jules is in Sofia's sight, she gives her a deadly glare. "So give us Caroline."

"Immediately," Sofia snarls, taking a step closer to the werewolf.

"Let go of Tyler," Jules says, keeping her eyes on Stefan.