0.51

**NOT EDIT**

The day was like any other day, Jungkook and the boys all go to work while the girls does the same except for me today, from last night it seems like Aleeya began to have a slight fever which got worse this morning and as a mother my work isn't important as to my child's health is more important than money.

Jungkook wanted to stay home as well but I persuade him to go to work while I take care of our daughter. Although he didn't want me to be alone I told I'd be fine by myself.

Instead of being stuffy in the house I've decided to take her to the park and feel the wind engulf her body. I put on a jacket over her and her small beanie as I carried her in my arms. I grab the key and locked the mansion and drove to Seoul.

Once we reached the park I took her out of the back seat. The good thing was there wasn't enough people at this hour since all the children were in school so the park was deserted just small amount of old folks chit chatting while they play their games, as for me I sat down on the bench placing Aleeya on my lap.

"Do you want your juice baby?" I kissed her cheek while I caress her arm warming it up from just the slight chilly breeze.

"Yes mommy" she cough a bit but I smiled at her. I gave her juice as she sipped on it, it was a sweet afternoon just seeing things in a new light. I smiled again glancing at the couple that happened to pass by and it made my heart jingle in happiness.

Me and Jungkook had our ups and downs and both of us had our own faults but every mistake we had got us stronger.

He's come along way as well, I know he still tries his hardest to try to be nice but I love that he's putting the effort to make me smile without trying to harm anyone, I can still see he still has issues with people but he's getting better and better everyday.

Speaking of my husband my phone buzzed and I knew it was him, I don't have to look at the ID I just new he'd call me every hour of the day always making sure if I'm doing good or if I'm fine.

I picked up the phone placing it near my ear.

"Hello"

"Face time?"

"Sure" I said.

I clicked on the camera button and instantly my handsome man appeared in view.

"Hey beautiful how are you? Have you been eating well? How is Aleeya..is she fine?" he started asking so much question that I couldn't help but giggle, he's been like this ever since we got back always worried for my safety.

"We're both fine, were eating well and Aleeya is drinking her juice" I said pinching her cheeks while aiming the camera to her so he'd see her.

"Hi sweetie enjoying your juice?" He cooed to his daughter.

Aleeya nodded with smile but continued to drink her juice.

He then glances back at me with a worried look. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I chucked.

"Because ..I'm worried" he says back to his serious tone.

"Worried about what? Jungkook babe I'm fine nothing is gonna happen to me" I told him.

"Well you never know..and that guy James? Ew I hate him..he should stay away from you. Cuz if I see him wondering around I'll seriously get a knife and shove it up his ass" he mumbles while he makes faces.

I hate that name James..he's the last person I'd want to be seen with. What I don't get is how he even found me..and what's worse is that he's my neighbor.