0.43

**Not Edit**

As much as I wanted to get drunk for the night I have to think about my actions before it gets out of hand. I'm a married man and thinking about my family and how they'll react if they see me this way especially Lynn who I made a promise to. Screwing another girl is something I need to avoid.

"Well are we gonna inside or not?" She says pointing at the bar.

I smiled and shook my head. I told her I had to pick up the girls soon from there practice, Arisa only nodded and said that she'll be back at around one in the morning, something about having to buy some things for her dolls? I wasn't sure by what she meant by that, though I can't argue about it.

With nothing else to say I walked off heading back to the companies underground garage. I then got into my car and drove to the judo practice building.

I texted Lynn reminding her I'd be picking up the kids. I kept checking my message if she'd reply and in my dismay she didn't text back. I waited and waited and nothing happened. I then decided to call her to make sure if she's fine but today..she did not pick up. I then cuss under my breath and called V ..even him not even answering my damn calls.

I speeded my way through the empty streets and in about twenty minutes I parked my car pushed the judo building. I then marched my way inside and up four stairs and soon I stopped to see all the kids with their parents.

One of the Judo instructor came to me making me wonder what did the twins do this time.

"Mr.Jeon welcome, it's good seeing you hear" he said as I handshake him.

"Is there a problem?" I wondered.

"Not at all, I just want to let you know that Lea and Ailee will be moved to the upper level of Judo. They are so small but they sure are a beast when it comes to one on one combats" he chuckles.

"Well those are my kids after all" I said.

"That's right. So next week Monday they can moved up one more level ..your kids are wonderful fighters" he says.

I only smiled cheerfully knowing that my kids are more advance than these little minions running around.

"Well I must get back..see you again Mr.Jeon" he says patting my arm and then left.

"Daddy!" I then shifted my gaze at the two girls that ran towards me.

"Baby" I yelled extending my arms as they ran to me and hugged me tight. I picked them up with both arms finally heading back home.

"Daddy you look sad" Ailee says landing her head on my shoulder.

"Huh? Oh no sweetie I'm just a little tired" I told them which was a lie, I'm pretty devastated that my own wife won't even pick up her damn phone or even text me back to let me know how things are going. I tried not to have all bad thoughts circulating my head right now but it's just making me even more curious as to the fuck is she doing with V.

I ask Lea what it is and said its already 12:45pm. I just hope when I do get back home I better find Lynn on my bed while V sleeps with Areum. And why isn't Areum saying anything isn't a bit worried that her husband is hanging out with my wife.

"I should've just spied on them" I said.

"What?" Lea ask.

I gaze back at her and said it was nothing to worry about.

~~

When we finally reach the mansion I checked each of the cars and found out that V's one was missing which means that they haven't returned yet and that just gave me more of an uneasiness to this whole relationship between me and Lynn.