0.45

**NOT EDIT**

I couldn't move an inch as if she made my body paralyzed from the waist down I don't even understand how I can't move in the first place! As much as I want to fucking push her off me there was no option for that, the only thing I could do was watch and simply cooperate with whatever she does.

She moved her pace harder and faster moaning in pleasure, as for me I was about to release my limits and I didn't want to shoot my seeds in her. Fuck I have too much kids already! I don't need another one, not from Arisa.

"Baby are you gonna cum" she gasp as she continued to ride me.

"SHIT GET OFF ME BITCH!" I grunted hard trying not to release anytime soon.

"No I w-want y-your babies" she whimpers.

"Oh hell no!" I shouted.

Her pace was increasing faster and I was about to go over my limits. I have to get out, there is no way I'm spilling my shit in her! I then gripped on her waist and she smiled in delight.

I then smirked and slowly made my way up her neck. With her into a bliss of pleasure it was time to attack and at once I started to grip her neck and began to choke her.

When i started to choke her, her hands let go of my waist and in flash I shoved her off me causing her to fall on the ground.

She tried to crawl away till I caught her, grabbing her head pulling her back as i threw her on the bed.

I pinned her down leaning close to her lips while our were noes touching.

"Wh-what the hell!" She screamed.

"Shut up! Just shut up so I can fucking murder you right n-"

"JUNGKOOK OPPA! I'M HOME!" Lynn shouted from downstairs.

My ears perked up to hear Lynn, shit if she finds this whole situation she'll fucking kill me.

"Aww I guess you can't kill me now huh?" she says pushing me off.

She took her things running out the door going back to her room before I could even actually kill her.

I grabbed my boxer and put it on as I head downstairs.

I halted to a stop when I witness Lynn holding onto V who seems intoxicated as I am.

"He's drunk, the guys were gonna party more but they called me to pick him up" she says.

I picked up V plumping him on the couch pulling Lynn closer to me. My hands felt her soft and gentle cheeks as she smiled back.

I know Arisa showed me a picture of the two of them, but i can't seem to get mad at Lynn because I know she didn't do it. The picture was probably photoshopped in my opinion.

"What's the matter? Miss me already" she giggles. I smiled back planting my head on her shoulder while locking my arms around her waist as she ran her fingers through my hair and I love the feeling of her nails simply sweeping through.

"I love you princess" I whispered on the crook of her neck.

"I love you too baby" she says pulling my chin up to look at her as she snatched a kiss from me which became heated in just a couple of seconds.

Arisa your such a fucking lier. My Lynn would never cheat on me.

I kissed her aggressively while I groped her ass but not too long till she pushed me off only to go check on V.

What the hell!

She ran towards him wiping his sweaty forehead calling him 'poor baby' right in front of me. Like is this for real?! Why is she doing this right now..she knows he's married so she shouldn't be calling him 'baby' whatsoever!